Bohannon crow anyone?

I don't need a computer to tell me what I can see for myself. If there's a link and stat out there for that - I don't have a link and frankly I don't care if there is a link or somewhere that does track it. What I do know is our front court players who don't shoot 3's are scoring more then our front court players who didn't shoot 3's last season.

Who were our front court players that didn't shoot 3's last year? Woodbury? Uthoff scored a lot in the paint, he averaged 15 shots a game and averaged 2 made 3 pointers a game.

I think Jordan is a little but better of an offensive player than Pemsl has been. It's close tho. My tie breaker is how often Pemsl turns it over compared to how often he touches the ball.

I read somewhere that there are only two freshman PG's today that have more than 100 assists and 50 three pointers: Lorenzo Ball at UCLA and Bohannon.

I think Jordan is a little but better of an offensive player than Pemsl has been. It's close tho. My tie breaker is how often Pemsl turns it over compared to how often he touches the ball.

Jordan has the second lowest FG% on the team. Pemsl has the highest by far

I read somewhere that there are only two freshman PG's today that have more than 100 assists and 50 three pointers: Lorenzo Ball at UCLA and Bohannon.

I bet Bohannon has the most 3 pt attempts out of any freshman PG. I know Ball has made more 3's on less attempts than Jordan

I bet Bohannon has the most 3 pt attempts out of any freshman PG. I know Ball has made more 3's on less attempts than Jordan

It's cool how quick his release is compared to most players. If only players like Moss and Ellingson could shoot that quick. Of course it would probably bring their percentage down a bit tho.

It's cool how quick his release is compared to most players. If only players like Moss and Ellingson could shoot that quick. Of course it would probably bring their percentage down a bit tho.

Ellingson is a much better shooter than Jordan. He doesn't need to have a quick release because he's not 6'0

Latest posts