Bohannon crow anyone?

Definitely struggled to begin with. Starting to understand what he needs to do to score in the paint. It won't be a strength of his, but he's 9-15 on two pointers in the last 4 games (5-7 in the B1G so far). Improving (there's that word again). :)

56 is going to ride Jordan's poor start when he was the backup as far as it will take him. I kept posting Jordan's stats since taking over as the starting PG, which are really good. No response from the troll.

Jordan actually mentioned that he got off to a poor start in his interview today. Anyone with half a clue about basketball could have told you that 2pt FG % will go up.

MG was one of those players that seemed to be burdened with anxiety and "bad failure" tapes the more he played. He was afraid to shoot, looked terrible at the FT line in the clutch, threw up unanswered prayers most of the time driving to the hoop...and it got worse, the more "experienced" he became. I am not sure why...but he appeared to be a burdened player...

JB seems to have a level of confidence about him...and he is gaining in experience...plays unafraid and is seasoned beyond his experiences...I like him a lot. He would be even better with a high caliber PG to play with and spell...

Williams is trending the other way...big time...

Wrong. JBo better at feeding the post. JBo more clutch already
Sadly, I think you're right about feeding the post. Gesell just could not master the pass/shot fake - post feed. I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to drive the 20 miles to IC and drill him on that. But I digress

Gesell shot WAY better from 2 pt range every year than Bohannon but somehow Mike couldn't finish at the rim and Bohannon can. Haha

MG was one of those players that seemed to be burdened with anxiety and "bad failure" tapes the more he played. He was afraid to shoot, looked terrible at the FT line in the clutch, threw up unanswered prayers most of the time driving to the hoop...and it got worse, the more "experienced" he became. I am not sure why...but he appeared to be a burdened player...

JB seems to have a level of confidence about him...and he is gaining in experience...plays unafraid and is seasoned beyond his experiences...I like him a lot. He would be even better with a high caliber PG to play with and spell...

Williams is trending the other way...big time...

Williams is hurting. His back wouldn't let him play much today. Jordan is going to have to carry the burden for a while. Jok and Ellingson each played a few possessions at the point when Jordan was resting/in foul trouble. That will tough for road games or against teams that pressure the ball more than Michigan.

Sadly, I think you're right about feeding the post. Gesell just could not master the pass/shot fake - post feed. I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to drive the 20 miles to IC and drill him on that. But I digress

Why is that sadly? I wish Bohannon was better at everything than Mike. That would bode well for the team we cheer for.

When healthy...Williams has not convinced me that he is a functioning PG...in no way, shape or form...

He just isn't...

I just said he did. He was the reason we won. He was horrible against Purdue too. I don't live in one game sample sizes like PC and others

Since becoming the starter he's averaging 11.66 PPG/ 5.1 APG/ 1.8 TO

He's hit big shots in our two biggest wins (ISU & Michigan)

You live in troll-land.

Latest posts