Bohannon crow anyone?

He had a great stretch at feeding the post but had quite a few that have gotten almost stolen and knocked out of bounce lately so I'm not sure what to think yet. Mike was a better passer overall

Jfc, now you are just reaching. You have no idea if his entry passes are better or worse than Gesell.

Lots of teams play a lot of freshman and still don't lose to bad teams. We just got murdered by Purdue who's currently losing at home to Minnesota, we're not playing like a 10 seed

Minnesota is actually pretty dang good and Purdue is probably the best team in the big ten so you are very wrong.

Lots of teams play a lot of freshman and still don't lose to bad teams. We just got murdered by Purdue who's currently losing at home to Minnesota, we're not playing like a 10 seed

All teams lose to bad teams occasionally and get killed by good teams occasionally, regardless of whether or not they play freshmen. Have you looked at scores around the nation lately? Or ever for that matter? The Minnesota Purdue game is just more proof of how random college basketball is.

Let's compare Gesell's assist/turnover numbers as a true freshman to Jordan's. Both are 14 games into their career:

46 assists and 32 turnovers
65 assists and 32 turnovers

I'm gonna let you take a wild guess who is who there...

Compare shooting percentages too. I won't even bring up defense

This is where you lose folks. Iowa is not bad - they are average. And they started 4 freshmen today. One of their best freshman missed time due to injury. The PG started the season slowly and has now improved and is playing well offensively. Another freshman forward has been developing into a reliable scorer. A redshirt freshman has improved to where he is part of the rotation and provides some scoring. A redshirt sophomore has also improved to where he can provide some bench minutes with reliable shooting.

Do you see the improvement? Are they a good team now? Some times. However, a team this young is going to be inconsistent in a conference like the B1G. Fair?

All teams lose to bad teams occasionally and get killed by good teams occasionally, regardless of whether or not they play freshmen. Have you looked at scores around the nation lately? Or ever for that matter? The Minnesota Purdue game is just more proof of how random college basketball is.

You watched us play Wednesday and thought we were an tournament team? Geez

This is where you lose folks. Iowa is not bad - they are average. And they started 4 freshmen today. One of their best freshman missed time due to injury. The PG started the season slowly and has now improved and is playing well offensively. Another freshman forward has been developing into a reliable scorer. A redshirt freshman has improved to where he is part of the rotation and provides some scoring. A redshirt sophomore has also improved to where he can provide some bench minutes with reliable shooting.

Do you see the improvement? Are they a good team now? Some times. However, a team this young is going to be inconsistent in a conference like the B1G. Fair?

I wouldn't say the 72nd best team according to KenPom is average, I would say they are bad.

Compare shooting percentages too. I won't even bring up defense

Okay but you also said he's not as good at distributing the ball as Mike... At the same point in each of their careers numbers prove otherwise man. Quite significantly. So we can add assist/turnover margin to Jordan too right?

Okay but you also said he's not as good at distributing the ball as Mike... At the same point in each of their careers numbers prove otherwise man. Quite significantly. So we can add assist/turnover margin to Jordan too right?

I was talking about Mike as a senior

I was probably more high on Baer before the season than anyone but people seem to only remember my negative posts

Latest posts