Bohannon crow anyone?

what a weird thing to say - Jordan didn't have a single turnover in either OT while Jok, Moss, Pemsl and Cook all did.

I said he had a few bad turnovers during the game. He shot really poorly in OT and made a bad decision passing it to Ellingson

I said he had a few bad turnovers during the game. He shot really poorly in OT and made a bad decision passing it to Ellingson

He also made some good plays (offensive rebound, charge vs Watson, key shot to give Iowa a 4 point lead) that you don't mention. You won't mention anything he does as far as a positive play. Why is that? I don't see any mention of his blocked shot early in this game. :)

All I'm saying is I wish Jordan had that clutch gene and could have went into Lincoln and one of us that game. He definitely put up enough shots to make a big one that resulted in a W

well, he's bringing up a game that I actually attended and was behind the Iowa bench in the 4th row. I did not witness a melt down by Jordan. He's getting more blatant with his tolling.

I used the ignore option for Hawk5656 about a week ago. I don't even see his asinine posts anymore. I do see all of you replying to his idiocy though lmao. The past week in these forums has been blissful. I highly recommend it.

All I'm saying is I wish Jordan had that clutch gene and could have went into Lincoln and one of us that game. He definitely put up enough shots to make a big one that resulted in a W

So, was it clutch to hit the 3 pointer before half vs OSU?

How about his 5 points (2-3 FGs) in OT vs Michigan? He also had a 3 with 1:58 in regulation that game.

How about his 2 FTs with 11 seconds to go vs Purdue to give Iowa a three point lead? Clutch?

So, was it clutch to hit the 3 pointer before half vs OSU?

How about his 5 points (2-3 FGs) in OT vs Michigan? He also had a 3 with 1:58 in regulation that game.

How about his 2 FTs with 11 seconds to go vs Purdue to give Iowa a three point lead? Clutch?

First half shot, really not that clutch. He was good in OT vs Michigan I will give you that.

The OSU question was tongue in cheek. :)

Purdue? He was good there too. Clutch gene

Yep, he's had some good games and some awful games. Probably won us the Michigan game but lost us the Nebraska game. Since the Michigan game he's shooting 30% from 3 but he still keeps chucking. Fran needs to tell him to be a little better with shot selection

Yep, he's had some good games and some awful games. Probably won us the Michigan game but lost us the Nebraska game. Since the Michigan game he's shooting 30% from 3 but he still keeps chucking. Fran needs to tell him to be a little better with shot selection

I disagree that he lost the Nebraska game, but that's not surprising. He made some plays vs Nebraska as I mentioned that you will not acknowledge and missed some shots. Those missed shots were not the reason they lost (as described earlier) that game.

He hasn't shot great since Michigan, but he's made some other plays (passes/assists, rebounds, and steals - 4 vs Maryland). It's not all about shooting. He is also a freshman and has played at least one game after taking an IV in the locker room before the game because of the flu.

what gene does he posses to get 2 make believe misses in the OT he didn't take and no turn overs while having a melt down? What gene is that?

I disagree that he lost the Nebraska game, but that's not surprising. He made some plays vs Nebraska as I mentioned that you will not acknowledge and missed some shots. Those missed shots were not the reason they lost (as described earlier) that game.

He hasn't shot great since Michigan, but he's made some other plays (passes/assists, rebounds, and steals - 4 vs Maryland). It's not all about shooting. He is also a freshman and has played at least one game after taking an IV in the locker room before the game because of the flu.

Agreed he hasn't shot great since Michigan so he needs to shot shooting so much

Agreed he hasn't shot great since Michigan so he needs to shot shooting so much

I know you keep posting that, but I don't believe Jordan reads this, so I am not sure who you are typing this to. 4-10 vs OSU wasn't bad, right? It's amazing, if he misses that shot from 30 or so before halftime, he would be 3-10 for the game and you would have posted much sooner about Iowa winning the game despite his bad shooting. But, 4-10 and there's not much to say, right? Well, except for Winston. :)

Latest posts