Bohannon crow anyone?

But, he can't play his position, can he? I mean, if you think he can dribble makes him a possibility to play 30 some minutes at the PG, then I think you are mistaken. Do you really think Dailey or Uhl could do better than Bohannon at PG?

Bohannon has no competition for minutes, Uhl has a ton of competition. That's the difference

But, he can't play his position, can he? I mean, if you think he can dribble makes him a possibility to play 30 some minutes at the PG, then I think you are mistaken. Do you really think Dailey or Uhl could do better than Bohannon at PG?

but his advance stats and per say!!!!!! at this point... and it was really noticeable when he said the whole "peed down his leg against Nebraska" deal that it's a complete and utter troll job. I've tried to actually give him the benefit of the doubt for just being a guy who doesn't like Jordan but he is what we thought he was.

Jesus... i was at that game. Jordan forced one of the OT's with a huge 3... he also didn't force Jok to throw a full court pass (that was horrible)while we are up in the final one that completely changed the mo in the game.

Didn't Bohannon draw the 5th foul on Watson in one of the overtimes with a charge as well?

Bohannon has no competition for minutes, Uhl has a ton of competition. That's the difference

that and they don't play the same position or roll on the team, are a foot difference in height and 40 lbs in weight and one guy is in the middle of his Junior season and the other in his 20th game of his career... but other than that...

Didn't Bohannon draw the 5th foul on Watson in one of the overtimes with a charge as well?

He did and he wasn't the reason Iowa lost at Nebraska. Nebraska has beat a lot of good teams this season and played a lot of good teams.

He did and he wasn't the reason Iowa lost at Nebraska. Nebraska has beat a lot of good teams this season and played a lot of good teams.

Wasn't Bohannon 1-6 from 3 in OT, missed a game winner and then passed up a shot at the end to give Ellingson a worse shot that lost us the game?

Wasn't Bohannon 1-6 from 3 in OT, missed a game winner and then passed up a shot at the end to give Ellingson a worse shot that lost us the game?

Freshman dude... FRESHMAN - he wasn't shooting well, gave it to the best 3 pt shooter still in the game who's an upper classmen, but yeah, it was ALL his fault and we should hang that loss solely on him.

Freshman dude... FRESHMAN - he wasn't shooting well, gave it to the best 3 pt shooter still in the game who's an upper classmen, but yeah, it was ALL his fault and we should hang that loss solely on him.

I just wish Bohannon was a gamer instead of having a PG melt down at the end of a game

I just wish Bohannon was a gamer instead of having a PG melt down at the end of a game

Personally I didn't see a melt down there, but he's young and is gonna make some mistakes. I'm fine with em this season, he's gotta play through em. I also saw Jok turn it over 5 times in that one and some of them were just head scratching turnovers that really changed the mo of the game.... like full court passes that made NO sense.

Mike made some huge shots in his career too. Don't win at UNC without him.

agree - that still is one of his best games IMO....but you said Jordan had a melt down at Nebraska, I just didn't see that. And so I started thinking about a PG melt down and immediately thought of Mike's game in Ames his junior year.

Personally I didn't see a melt down there, but he's young and is gonna make some mistakes. I'm fine with em this season, he's gotta play through em. I also saw Jok turn it over 5 times in that one and some of them were just head scratching turnovers that really changed the mo of the game.... like full court passes that made NO sense.

Jok had 34 points that game!

agree - that still is one of his best games IMO....but you said Jordan had a melt down at Nebraska, I just didn't see that. And so I started thinking about a PG melt down and immediately thought of Mike's game in Ames his junior year.

I think Jordan in Lincoln was the definition of melting down. 2-10 from the floor, 1-6 down the stretch and had a few bad turnovers

[

Missing a 3 pointer at the buzzer in a 3 point game doesn't lose the game. It doesn't extend the game. Just like the 2 FTs Nebraska missed at the end of regulation didn't lose them the game. It just extended the game. Correct?

what a weird thing to say - Jordan didn't have a single turnover in either OT while Jok, Moss, Pemsl and Cook all did.

But that was a definition of Jordan melting down. You take and make shots, turnovers in a tight game are just the absolute worst. But Jok had 34 so that's the # that stands out, not his bone head plays and I mean bone head turnovers in OT. One of them... it happened right in front of me... it was just... i ... still aint over it haha.

I think Jordan in Lincoln was the definition of melting down. 2-10 from the floor, 1-6 down the stretch and had a few bad turnovers

He actually had a nice offensive rebound (one of 5 rebounds in the game) that extended a possession with 43 seconds to go in regulation and a 2 point lead. Jok missed a shot after that. And, all of his 3 turnovers were in the 1st half, so I don't think that was melting down. Nice try again though!

He actually had a nice offensive rebound (one of 5 rebounds in the game) that extended a possession with 43 seconds to go in regulation and a 2 point lead. Jok missed a shot after that. And, all of his 3 turnovers were in the 1st half, so I don't think that was melting down. Nice try again though!

well, he's bringing up a game that I actually attended and was behind the Iowa bench in the 4th row. I did not witness a melt down by Jordan. He's getting more blatant with his tolling.

Latest posts