Bohannon crow anyone?

His numbers do reflect it. He's shooting 33% from the floor!

as a true freshman, playing the hardest position on the floor to master playing for a P5 school in which he had no other offers to. The rest of his numbers ....like... say assists, which he currently ranks 5th in the B1G in, disagree with you.

Hawks fans after the OSU game were all elated. We didn't have our top scorer, OSU was hot coming into the game. We completely dominate them, tons of guys had great games from Ellingson to Kreiner to Jordan to cook..........

What does 56 wanna talk about? Cassius Winston, because he had a good game. Lol what a Hawk fan!!!

as a true freshman, playing the hardest position on the floor to master playing for a P5 school in which he had no other offers to. The rest of his numbers ....like... say assists, which he currently ranks 5th in the B1G in, disagree with you.

Unimpressive assists. He shouldn't be shooting so much, even you will agree with that

You think his #'s don't get better as he becomes more comfortable with playing at this level?

They might, he's small and limited athletically so he might be what he is. Hopefully we get in another PG so he doesn't have to play so much next year. The PG is obviously the weakest link on the team and it is by a wide margin

They might, he's small and limited athletically so he might be what he is. Hopefully we get in another PG so he doesn't have to play so much next year. The PG is obviously the weakest link on the team and it is by a wide margin

we've discussed this - I don't see any PG coming in a supplanting Jordan's role as starting PG for the next 3 seasons at Iowa. Hopefully we get someone else in here that can play the roll that Sapp did with Mike tho.

we've discussed this - I don't see any PG coming in a supplanting Jordan's role as starting PG for the next 3 seasons at Iowa. Hopefully we get someone else in here that can play the roll that Sapp did with Mike tho.

Well that'd be disappointing

Unimpressive assists. He shouldn't be shooting so much, even you will agree with that

Every time you mention unimpressive assists, you lose even more credibility. Even you would agree with that.

And, considering Jordan has the ball in his hands as the PG a lot, sometimes he has to take a shot late in the shot clock instead of passing the ball. Kind of like this below. Sometimes he makes it. Imagine that!

Well that'd be disappointing

be ready to be disappointed - Jordan will be the starting PG barring injury at Iowa for the next 3 seasons... don't see how you can't see that with how well he's played thus far this year. You are literally the only one who doesn't see it, so this has always been a YOU problem and apparently it still is.

be ready to be disappointed - Jordan will be the starting PG barring injury at Iowa for the next 3 seasons... don't see how you can't see that with how well he's played thus far this year. You are literally the only one who doesn't see it, so this has always been a YOU problem and apparently it still is.

He hasn't played well at all. Even Uhl has passed him in advanced stats now and he's only ahead of Williams and Moss. Where would you rank him on the team? I'd probably go right now:

1. Jok
2. Baer
3. Cook
4. Pemsl
5. Kriener
6. Ellingson
7. Wagner
8. Moss/Bohannon

So is the 8th best player on a bad team playing well?

His eFG% is 10th on the team, his Offensive rating is 8th best on the team and he's a liability defensively. He's struggled all year but some people think he's a lock to be a 4 year starter. Haha

He hasn't played well at all. Even Uhl has passed him in advanced stats now and he's only ahead of Williams and Moss. Where would you rank him on the team? I'd probably go right now:

1. Jok
2. Baer
3. Cook
4. Pemsl
5. Kriener
6. Ellingson
7. Wagner
8. Moss/Bohannon

So is the 8th best player on a bad team playing well?

If you think Uhl has played better than him (which we're talking apples and oranges as far as position and rolls) you need to see yourself out of this conversation and it should tell you that your advance stats are crap...but for sake of your daily feeding I'll go ahead and rank who I think has played the best on the 344 youngest team out of 351 in college basketball up until this point this season as far as consistency and the entire year.

1. Jok
2. Baer
3. Bohannon
4. Pemsl
5. Cook
6. Ellingson
7. Moss
8. Wagner
9. Kreiner

His eFG% is 10th on the team, his Offensive rating is 8th best on the team and he's a liability defensively. He's struggled all year but some people think he's a lock to be a 4 year starter. Haha

I think that. I don't know that any one else has said that. I think it will be very difficult for someone else to come in and pass someone who is getting the experience and playing time that he is. If that happens, well, that's actually great for Iowa... i just don't think it will.

Latest posts