Bohannon crow anyone?

Dan Dakich said JoBo was going to be on the list of best Hawkeyes ever.

he also said Cook wasn't very coordinated.

This thread is idiotic. We haven't had a shooter as good as JB in 10 years. The next three years will be awesome because of JB. He will win games with his shooting.

So why is the thread idiotic? There are people in the thread that are being idiotic... yes. That's why the thread was created tho. Primarily for one particular hater who refuses to admit he's wrong about pretty much everything. He's just not man enough to eat the crow he's being served.

Clones got whooped by a mediocre Vanderbilt team and the young Hawks battled to a dominant victory without their best player. Rough weekend for you and your little pea brain. Say what you want but you aren't fooling anyone.

Great weekend for me

Bohannon looked good last night because he scored some key baskets. But did any of you pay attention to the defensive side? He was consistently getting smoked by Ohio States PG, the Hawks kept having to go to zone because Bohannon couldn't stay with his man 1 on 1.

Great win last night and Bohannon is going to be a 4 year starter who will probably end up with huge numbers. But his lack of quickness is going to limit what he can do from the point.

Bohannon looked good last night because he scored some key baskets. But did any of you pay attention to the defensive side? He was consistently getting smoked by Ohio States PG, the Hawks kept having to go to zone because Bohannon couldn't stay with his man 1 on 1.

Great win last night and Bohannon is going to be a 4 year starter who will probably end up with huge numbers. But his lack of quickness is going to limit what he can do from the point.

Right, but you acknowledged that he's gonna be a 4 year starter and probably put up huge numbers. Which means he's a really good player for the Hawks. I haven't seen a single person claim that he's a good defender. It is a weak point in his game, but he adds so much else to the team that it is absolutely worth it for him to be out on the floor. His ability to get the ball to his teammates is awesome for a true freshman, and his constant threat from deep is a nasty offensive weapon that helps spread the floor. Very few players don't have a weakness. That's what separates elite players from really good players.

Morons choose to focus on his one weak point and use it to claim he's a bad player and a miss.

I don't understand the love affair with JBo. Hitting a few deep threes out of 10 attempts doesn't make you a great shooter. He doesn't defend and can't drive to the basket. I see him as a sixth man situational 3 point shooter rather than a 1. Moss is more athletic and has more potential in my opinion.

Latest posts