Bohannon crow anyone?

I can promise he has proved to his coaches and his teammates that he's a good shooter. That's what matters when deciding who gets to shoot 9 times in a game.

Really, I thought players only take wide open shots. Most all of his shots last night were clean looks.

Awaiting...pivot.

Slow unathletic guys only take open shots. All of his shots except the one at the end were jump shots and if you can get a jump shot off without getting blocked, you were open. It's not like he's throwing up turn around fade aways.

I can promise he has proved to his coaches and his teammates that he's a good shooter. That's what matters when deciding who gets to shoot 9 times in a game.

The game of basketball now is about spacing and spreading the floor. Would it be easier to have a pg who could break you down off the dribble? Absolutely. That being said, you can win with a pg with JB's skill set. Villanova's pg last year wasn't exactly breaking peoples' ankles off the dribble last year.

Slow unathletic guys only take open shots. All of his shots except the one at the end were jump shots and if you can get a jump shot off without getting blocked, you were open. It's not like he's throwing up turn around fade aways.

Shooting 33% on open shots pretty much proves my point he's not a good shooter

Latest posts