Bohannon crow anyone?

I'm not going to respond to a single thing you post until you answer the question

You sir are a liar, but we already knew this as you are a lying Troll. I have not and will not answer the question..... please for once, stick to what you said you were going to do.

Jordan went 1-9 in 21 minutes. Why shoot the ball 9 times in 21 minutes? Fran needs to pull the reigns back

Bohannon didn't have an MJ type flu game. At least he's not Donovan Jackson who went 0-5 last game and has generally sucked all year. Oh, and he's a Junior.

Two things can be true at the same time. He's definitely better now that I thought he would be. I think he can be a 4 year starter. I just don't know if he is going to be a good enough player on defense or driving to elevate Iowa to the level people want them to be at.

Two things can be true at the same time. He's definitely better now that I thought he would be. I think he can be a 4 year starter. I just don't know if he is going to be a good enough player on defense or driving to elevate Iowa to the level people want them to be at.

Totally agree. Jordan has been WAYYYYY better than I thought he would be. He can for sure yet improve a ton as well. I do think there are always going to be certain limits to his game though.

Now this...this I believe is accurate.

I've never really believed you are a clone fan, although I do understand why others do.

I do believe your annoying, and if you are a Hawk fan, your really bad at it....which is worse.

I have a feeling I'll be less annoying moving forward. I think last night was eye opening for some people unfortunately

You spend all day on CF discussing Iowa - along with most other ISU fans - and in your free time discuss Iowa on HN posing as a fan. I can't stress how pathetic that is, even for you CyTwins.

I've never been on an ISU forum in my life and I'm not an ISU or Twins fan. It's funny how far off you are on this

No, you'll still be annoying. Context and narrative... JBo had an iv before the game and played with the flu.

If he had an IV in before the game and played with the flu why in the world would Fran let him shoot the ball 9 times in 21 minutes. Why is he even playing at all?

If he had an IV in before the game and played with the flu why in the world would Fran let him shoot the ball 9 times in 21 minutes. Why is he even playing at all?

Not if...he did. Neither he nor Jok should have played last night. Pay attention. The iv was mentioned a number of times in the first half.....um...

Who else was scoring? That's why. He took good shots...he was off, he was sick.

Jordan's PER is down to 10.8 and his offensive rating is under a 100 now. If Fran isn't working on a transfer PG as we speak he's not doing his job in my opinion

So why did he play and why did he get the green light to shoot 9 times?

You shoot when you're open in basketball unless you're a bad shooter. Also his 9th shot was right before the buzzer so I don't think he should have passed it up.

Latest posts