Bohannon crow anyone?

People talk about his 9ppg, well he has the second most Field Goal Attempts on the team. He is a volume scorer who shoots a low percentage

Jbo isn't close to as good as Mike was offensively. Dean hasn't showed anything, Mike had a much better Offensive rating as a freshman and as a senior, whichever one you prefer to pick in this argument

o m g.

I believe assists matter to the offense as well, and Jordan is way ahead of Mike's pace in that category. So, it is closer than you will admit. Please save the unimpressive assist comment - it undercuts any credibility you think you have earned.

Assists are included in Offensive Rating and it's still way behind Mike as a freshman

He has the 3rd worst PER on a bad team and he's been decent. Haha. See what I'm saying Shockhawk?

Yeah, so. Context Matters... True Frosh, playing with True Frosh.

Not a bad team, a young inconsistent team, an average team that needs to continue to improve. but not a bad team.

I am totally Shockhawk, ya got me.

Assists are included in Offensive Rating and it's still way behind Mike as a freshman

So, when it is pointed out that JBo's eFG% is .464 and TS% is .499 while Mike's as a frosh was eFG% .466 and TS% was .504, you just choose to ignore that? That seems close to me.

Plus, I am seeing JBo's ORtg = 102.0 while Mike's was 101.0. Am I missing something here?

So, when it is pointed out that JBo's eFG% is .464 and TS% is .499 while Mike's was eFG% .466 and TS% was .504, you just choose to ignore that? That seems close to me.

Plus, I am seeing JBo's ORtg = 102.0 while Mike's was 101.0. Am I missing something here?

Think how low it would be if it wasn't for unimpressive assists

So, no response to the numbers? Those are close, yes?

The numbers I pulled came from Fox Sports. I've seen so many numbers and now Dean is just posting conference numbers because he said the non conference doesn't matter. Bohannon is shooting over 8 times a game and is only shooting 34%, that's bad and he needs to get more unimpressive assists instead of shooting so much

The numbers I pulled came from Fox Sports. I've seen so many numbers and now Dean is just posting conference numbers because he said the non conference doesn't matter. Bohannon is shooting over 8 times a game and is only shooting 34%, that's bad and he needs to get more unimpressive assists instead of shooting so much
Great, more unimpressive or fake assists talk

200.gif

Our offense last year was 3 guys pass it around until Uthoff or Jok shot a jumper. That means there were lots of "fake assists". This year, Jok shoots quite a few contested jumpers so there are still some "fake assists" (there always are some) but there are way more "non fake assists".

Our offense last year was 3 guys pass it around until Uthoff or Jok shot a jumper. That means there were lots of "fake assists". This year, Jok shoots quite a few contested jumpers so there are still some "fake assists" (there always are some) but there are way more "non fake assists".

Last year we had two PG's and Jok and Uthoff, this year we have just Bohannon and Jok. If anything I think Bohannon gets more fake assists than Mike ever did

In other words...blah blah blah, deflect, different argument....

My numbers are from college basketball reference. They are correct. I will assume no comment means that the point is ceded. Offensively, Jordan is performing close to Gesell as a freshman.

My numbers are from college basketball reference. They are correct. I will assume no comment means that the point is ceded. Offensively, Jordan is performing close to Gesell as a freshman.

If you take out unimpressive assists it isn't even close

Latest posts