Bohannon crow anyone?

But you said you would be thrilled if they were close. They are close. Why aren't you thrilled?

Mike's offensive rating last year was much better than Bohannon's this year. The only reason it would be close this year is because of unimpressive assists so no I'm not impressed

Mike's offensive rating last year was much better than Bohannon's this year. The only reason it would be close this year is because of unimpressive assists so no I'm not impressed

So, you have changed it to Mike last year vs freshman year. Well, here goes:

Jordan eFG% .464 TS% .499
Mike (senior yr) eFG% .427 TS% .483 (numbers that were down since FR, so he did not improve)

Career Totals (credit to Dean)

Jordan 9 PPG Mike career 8.0 PPG
Jordan 4.9 APG Mike career 4.2 APG
Jordan 46.4 eFG% Mike career 44.3 eFG%
Jordan 49.9 TS% Mike career 48.3 TS%

So, you have changed it to Mike last year vs freshman year. Well, here goes:

Jordan eFG% .464 TS% .499
Mike (senior yr) eFG% .427 TS% .483 (numbers that were down since FR, so he did not improve)

Career Totals (credit to Dean)

Jordan 9 PPG Mike career 8.0 PPG
Jordan 4.9 APG Mike career 4.2 APG
Jordan 46.4 eFG% Mike career 44.3 eFG%
Jordan 49.9 TS% Mike career 48.3 TS%

Mike's offensive rating as a senior was much better than Jordan's this year. Not even close

The numbers I pulled came from Fox Sports. I've seen so many numbers and now Dean is just posting conference numbers because he said the non conference doesn't matter. Bohannon is shooting over 8 times a game and is only shooting 34%, that's bad and he needs to get more unimpressive assists instead of shooting so much

Mine and your are a little different, but then again each O rating is probably calculated just a bit different. I'll assume you just made a mistake is all with the Orate of Mike as a Fr. being better than Jordan so far.

I've got a question for anyone but Twins. Wouldn't playing next to really good players help all of your offensive stats? If everything else were equal, would a guy have better offensive stats if they were on the floor with Jok and Uthoff than they would if they were on the floor with Jok and any other player on this year's team?

Mike got twice as many fake assists than Jordan so taking out fake assists does not bode will for Mike.

I was thinking the same. Jok and Uthoff made more jump shots then Jok and others have made this year so it doesn't quite help his cause.

He's also admitted that Jordan's PER has been negatively effected by having worse defensive players around him.

Oh well, none of that will stop him. He just continues trolling.

Look, I said we would struggle at the PG position this year with CW and Bohannon and so far I've been right. I'm not happy I was right but I was and there is really no other way to spin it. Bohannon has been a below average player and CW has been even worse. You said you were more optimistic about CW than you were any other player on the roster

I also said we would struggle at the PG position, I don't feel the need to rip Jordan up and down and all around.

I've got a question for anyone but Twins. Wouldn't playing next to really good players help all of your offensive stats? If everything else were equal, would a guy have better offensive stats if they were on the floor with Jok and Uthoff than they would if they were on the floor with Jok and any other player on this year's team?

Yes, as with playing with better defenders helps an individuals' defensive rating. However, you will see arguments both way. Do the better shooters help the PG (more assists), or does the PG help the shooters become better (FG% goes up with better passes)? Again, like all statistics, its complicated.

The issue is that you are engaging him. Is he over the top in what he says....of course. You using the world troll is like crying wolf. Especially Cy Troll. Your ridiculous.

I"ve never self proclaimed anything. I do like analysis and I'm probably one of the few on here that have coached high school basketball and had a kid who played a lot against top recruits, a number I"ve seen since jr high. If that drives you nuts then so be it. I did have Woody and Mike pegged about right. Enjoyed watching them play. They were never going to get us to the national scene without some standouts around them. JB is the same without a big upgrade in those around him. He has Jok this year and that's pretty darn good.. I know what my eyes see.

What I get tired of is seeing what you do to others who disagree with you. Do I know 56 is being a jerk? Yes, but he's never been a jerk with me. You have and again I'll say you don't like it when someone gives it back. Actually you've gotten kind of "cute".

I didn't do anything to deserve what you did to me when I first got here. You were pretty high and mighty about it.

A troll really powerless unless someone gives them the power. You are the battery in the energizer bunny. Bunnies are cute aren't they?

Cool story Bro. I guess you got some serious insight into BB that the rest of us don't because you watch some Iowa AAU basketball.....

As far as "what I do to others", what is wrong with voicing my opinions? I go after 56 because he is a troll, and this site refuses to ban trolls. So I go after them. Everyone else I give my opinion and they give theirs. I disagree with others, just like you disagree with me. I get called an apologist, I get called Mary, and Brian and Kirk. When someone wants to call out the program (a certain set of posters), they use my name, they come at me (like you do all the time). Do you see me crying about it? That is freaking ridiculous, it is a website about the Hawks. Grow a freaking sack will ya, and don't worry, I won't cry if you disagree with me, and keep following me around taking shots at me.....I will either just ignore you or take shots back at ya. Either way I'm not gonna lose any sleep over anybody on this site.

Yes, as with playing with better defenders helps an individuals' defensive rating. However, you will see arguments both way. Do the better shooters help the PG (more assists), or does the PG help the shooters become better (FG% goes up with better passes)? Again, like all statistics, its complicated.

Jok this year helps out more with unimpressive assists than any player we've had in recent memory, plus no Sapp and CW can barely play so Jordan is living a stats persons dream

Not to him. Whatever Jordan struggles at, is what he will say is the most important thing. Remember when he would quote non stop his 2 pt FG%? I mean seroiusly who actually breaks down someone's shooting that way? Welp, he saw it was low, so he grabbed onto it, and pretended that this is the only stat that matters.

Who also says a guy who takes 8 shots a game is a "volume scorer"? LOL
Who thinks a lowly ranked Fr Pg will put up as good of numbers as a Sr. 4 year starting PG? LOL
Who actually think defensive rating is a real thing in college BB? LOL
Who actually quotes "fake assist" all the time? LOL
Who really cares what a players 2 pt FG % is 5 games into his career? LOL

I mean when will the trolling stop?

Cool story Bro. I guess you got some serious insight into BB that the rest of us don't because you watch some Iowa AAU basketball.....

As far as "what I do to others", what is wrong with voicing my opinions? I go after 56 because he is a troll, and this site refuses to ban trolls. So I go after them. Everyone else I give my opinion and they give theirs. I disagree with others, just like you disagree with me. I get called an apologist, I get called Mary, and Brian and Kirk. When someone wants to call out the program (a certain set of posters), they use my name, they come at me (like you do all the time). Do you see me crying about it? That is freaking ridiculous, it is a website about the Hawks. Grow a freaking sack will ya, and don't worry, I won't cry if you disagree with me, and keep following me around taking shots at me.....I will either just ignore you or take shots back at ya. Either way I'm not gonna lose any sleep over anybody on this site.

Didn't say where it was at btw. I don't put a lot of stock into AAU. It's show off time.

The best player I've actually seen in recent years was a 6-7 guy who was really fast. Never got to college. Never completed his senior year....grades. IU was recruiting him. He played against us during the season but wasn't there in post season. His team mate is playing in the Big.

Start the half with six fouls on the opponent and hope someone gets called for a reach in lol. I can't say for sure on all the non-conference games but he's drawn exactly one shooting foul in the conference games.
Sounds about right. 90% free throw shooters have got to find the foul line. Especially a PG. Don't get me wrong, he is doing great!

Latest posts