Bohannon crow anyone?

And Baer is shooting much better than Jordan so why aren't people saying Jordan needs to quit hunting jump shots?

I'm sure people have. I've seen it in game threads for sure. I personally have no problem with the shots he takes. There is only one or two a game that could even be questioned. Why care about that few of shots unless its someone who has a terrible shooting percentage?

He's above criticism from you.

Look, I said we would struggle at the PG position this year with CW and Bohannon and so far I've been right. I'm not happy I was right but I was and there is really no other way to spin it. Bohannon has been a below average player and CW has been even worse. You said you were more optimistic about CW than you were any other player on the roster

It's like Jordan is above criticism here because people either want to argue with me or they want to make themselves think he's better than he really is.

You've made your point about 2,345 times. Other than getting under Dean's skin, what is your point? You stuck in a gear?

Are you really London? Is Dean Moseby?

the both of you really take away any real discussion.

Mike's offensive rating last year was 107.8, Jordan's this year is 100.4, that is a huge difference so I'm not sure where you are getting he is matching Gesell offensively. I do agree if Baer was putting up numbers like Bohannon he wouldn't be playing the minutes Bohannon is forced into playing

....annnnd here we go.....

circular....

Reactions: DJL
You've made your point about 2,345 times. Other than getting under Dean's skin, what is your point? You stuck in a gear?

Are you really London?
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...1F6087A81D5E321EDB731F6087A81D5E3&FORM=VRDGAR

I make my point and then people make these ridiculous statements to say I'm wrong when I'm not. If people would just admit "Hey Jordan is a freshman and he's struggling this year, hopefully he will develop and get better" it'd be fine but instead they argue with me. Look at this thread, it was started purely just to call me out for something I was right on. It's insane to me

Look, I said we would struggle at the PG position this year with CW and Bohannon and so far I've been right. I'm not happy I was right but I was and there is really no other way to spin it. Bohannon has been a below average player and CW has been even worse. You said you were more optimistic about CW than you were any other player on the roster

and again...repeat repeat repeat. Circular.

I make my point and then people make these ridiculous statements to say I'm wrong when I'm not. If people would just admit "Hey Jordan is a freshman and he's struggling this year, hopefully he will develop and get better" it'd be fine but instead they argue with me. Look at this thread, it was started purely just to call me out for something I was right on. It's insane to me

your lack of self awareness is astounding. I am starting to think you're not a troll, just total and complete inability to understand why literally everyone is tired of this.

There is moments of entertainment though, especially when Rob and few others make you look silly. Enjoy that, cause if that leaves....you probably do as well.

ya dig?

Reading isn't your strong suit. That's about 70% of what people (other than you) are saying in this thread. Then you come back with "I don't think he will get better" "His size and lack of athleticism will prevent him from improving on the defensive end" Blah blah blah

Reading isn't your strong suit. That's about 70% of what people (other than you) are saying in this thread. Then you come back with "I don't think he will get better" "His size and lack of athleticism will prevent him from improving on the defensive end" Blah blah blah

People aren't saying he's struggling this year. People are saying he's played well enough to earn minutes

You said JBo was a volume scorer. Would that be an example of a ridiculous statement?

You said you would be thrilled if JBo was close to Mike offensively as a freshman and he is (Dean showed you). But, you refused to see that it is much closer than you would like to admit.

So, you want folks to admit he is struggling, but you won't admit he is better than you thought and that he has improved in conference play over non-conference play (or starter vs coming off the bench). Do you see how that works?

People aren't saying he's struggling this year. People are saying he's played well enough to earn minutes

He has earned the minutes. Who should play PG minutes over him right now?

He has struggled, but improved. Right?

You have a point to a point. Instead you drop a nuke when a mortar would do. And that is Dean's point I think except that he likes JB (and so do I). Can we just get on with normal arguments or as I asked, "Are you stuck in a gear?" or the Twilight Zone? Remember the guy who had a gadget that could make life slow down except for him and he broke the gadget robbing a bank? After a while no one will see or hear you.

You said JBo was a volume scorer. Would that be an example of a ridiculous statement?

You said you would be thrilled if JBo was close to Mike offensively as a freshman and he is (Dean showed you). But, you refused to see that it is much closer than you would like to admit.

So, you want folks to admit he is struggling, but you won't admit he is better than you thought and that he has improved in conference play over non-conference play (or starter vs coming off the bench). Do you see how that works?

People talk about his 9ppg, well he has the second most Field Goal Attempts on the team. He is a volume scorer who shoots a low percentage

Jbo isn't close to as good as Mike was offensively. Dean hasn't showed anything, Mike had a much better Offensive rating as a freshman and as a senior, whichever one you prefer to pick in this argument

He has earned the minutes. Who should play PG minutes over him right now?

He has struggled, but improved. Right?

He earned minutes not because he's playing well, he earned them because Fran put him in a horrible situation and we have no other PG's on the roster

You have a point to a point. Instead you drop a nuke when a mortar would do. And that is Dean's point I think except that he likes JB (and so do I). Can we just get on with normal arguments or as I asked, "Are you stuck in a gear?" or the Twilight Zone? Remember the guy who had a gadget that could make life slow down except for him and he broke the gadget robbing a bank? After a while no one will see or hear you.

I didn't start this thread. I agree with you I could back off some but it gets old getting attacked every time Bohannon makes a 3 pointer like I was wrong.

He struggles at times, plays well other times. Overall, he's been decent for a Frosh, surrounded by other Frosh.

Every single poster on here admits JBo needs a lot of improvement as a defender, could be a little better with shot selection at times. Almost everyone also sees he appears to have the ability to improve, except you.

You still haven't figured it out though, NOONE is going to agree that overall he's struggled any more that most Freshman PG would.

Now, repeat yourself again with 1 of the 4-5 narratives you won't let go, and then wonder out loud why your attacked.

Circular....

He struggles at times, plays well other times. Overall, he's been decent for a Frosh, surrounded by other Frosh.

Every single poster on here admits JBo needs a lot of improvement as a defender, could be a little better with shot selection at times. Almost everyone also sees he appears to have the ability to improve, except you.

You still haven't figured it out though, NOONE is going to agree that overall he's struggled any more that most Freshman PG would.

Now, repeat yourself again with 1 of the 4-5 narratives you won't let go, and then wonder out loud why your attacked.

Circular....

He has the 3rd worst PER on a bad team and he's been decent. Haha. See what I'm saying Shockhawk?

I didn't start this thread. I agree with you I could back off some but it gets old getting attacked every time Bohannon makes a 3 pointer like I was wrong.

You sure did bump it a couple times though, didn't ya, when it fit your idiotic obsession.

Find a new topic on the HN basketball board, I bet you'll be just fine. If you find a way to indict JBo in every thread though...yeah...you deserve it.

People talk about his 9ppg, well he has the second most Field Goal Attempts on the team. He is a volume scorer who shoots a low percentage

Jbo isn't close to as good as Mike was offensively. Dean hasn't showed anything, Mike had a much better Offensive rating as a freshman and as a senior, whichever one you prefer to pick in this argument

I believe assists matter to the offense as well, and Jordan is way ahead of Mike's pace in that category. So, it is closer than you will admit. Please save the unimpressive assist comment - it undercuts any credibility you think you have earned.

Latest posts