Bohannon crow anyone?

If any 1 player were to get crucified on here, you would be doing it. I don't think anyone would call him out the way you call out JoBo, especially because Baer works so hard and does a lot of things defensively.
The way you go after Jordan makes all of the Woodbury criticism seem like minor complaints. I have never seen a grown man so obsessed with tearing down a college Freshman which means you are either:
1. A cyclone troll
2. A hateful person
3. Have some sort of obsessiveness compulsive disorder

2 of these things you can get help for. If you are number 1, you are just hopeless.

Baer would get crucified on here if someone started a thread after a good game he had if he was having a poor season. The only reason Jordan doesn't is because people talked themselves into thinking Fran recruited the PG we needed

If any 1 player were to get crucified on here, you would be doing it. I don't think anyone would call him out the way you call out JoBo, especially because Baer works so hard and does a lot of things defensively.
The way you go after Jordan makes all of the Woodbury criticism seem like minor complaints. I have never seen a grown man so obsessed with tearing down a college Freshman which means you are either:
1. A cyclone troll
2. A hateful person
3. Have some sort of obsessiveness compulsive disorder

2 of these things you can get help for. If you are number 1, you are just hopeless.

It is #1 for sure. How else can you explain that he said before that season he would be "THRILLED" if Jordan could come close to matching Mike's offensive numbers. Does he seem "thrilled" to you? He certainly doesn't seemed "thrilled" to me, he seems like he is just trolling.

Baer would get crucified on here if someone started a thread after a good game he had if he was having a poor season. The only reason Jordan doesn't is because people talked themselves into thinking Fran recruited the PG we needed

Not at all. Kriener had a good game after not really playing at all......everyone was "THRILLED".

JB's lack of FT attempts is very telling. He has been to the line only 28 times. Considering touches and ball handling time that is quite low at less than 2 times a game. That means he's getting little pressure and doesn't drive. Lyle from OSU has been to the line 88 times. Tracy Abrams, bad knees and all and not doing well has been there 39 times. When the defense sags off of a player, it means passing lanes are tighter and others are guarded at a higher level.

This is a big problem and it can't be ignored. It's hard to see on the college court, because usally most players are fast. When you see these guys that are fast in highschool it is so noticeable. We all know the B's can play and JB is no exception. If he is the pg of the future, more scorers and slashers are needed. We lose a big scorer next year.

A player I would compare him to is th UAB point guard (tore his ACL this year), is a small (5-10) midwest kid who had offers from Creighton and Mizzou). HIs dad played under Lute Olson at Iowa. Nick is lightning quick and had higher teams interesed until he tore his ACL his junior year and his recruiting fell off.

Nick was C USA freshman of the year. He goes to the free throw line over 2x's per game (didn't get as much playing time as JB). Averages 2x more rebounds, 1/2 the assists and 1/3 less ft's. 9 points per game. His speed is very noticeable and penetrates.

Nick would have been better than some Iowa Pt Guards in the past. He could get playing time in the Big. He is not Big Ten calibur point guard but is serviceable. Btw, he started in the UAB win over ISU in the 2015 NCAA but had a lot of turn overs that game and didn't play as much as usual.

To acknowledge the obvouis. Nick is not as tall, but more muscular and faster. C USA is not the Big. One of my favorite players I"ve ever watched. He would not belong in the Big as a point guard. He has as much or more moxy as JB. He was basically the only white kid on his team as a freshman at UAB.

Both Dean and 56 have legit points. Both need to improve style points.

It is #1 for sure. How else can you explain that he said before that season he would be "THRILLED" if Jordan could come close to matching Mike's offensive numbers. Does he seem "thrilled" to you? He certainly doesn't seemed "thrilled" to me, he seems like he is just trolling.
Yes and when we call him out on it pretty much constantly, he pretends not to be. It's a sad act.

JB's lack of FT attempts is very telling. He has been to the line only 28 times. Considering touches and ball handling time that is quite low at less than 2 times a game. That means he's getting little pressure and doesn't drive. Lyle from OSU has been to the line 88 times. Tracy Abrams, bad knees and all and not doing well has been there 39 times. When the defense sags off of a player, it means passing lanes are tighter and others are guarded at a higher level.

This is a big problem and it can't be ignored. It's hard to see on the college court, because usally most players are fast. When you see these guys that are fast in highschool it is so noticeable. We all know the B's can play and JB is no exception. If he is the pg of the future, more scorers and slashers are needed. We lose a big scorer next year.

A player I would compare him to is th UAB point guard (tore his ACL this year), is a small (5-10) midwest kid who had offers from Creighton and Mizzou). HIs dad played under Lute Olson at Iowa. Nick is lightning quick and had higher teams interesed until he tore his ACL his junior year and his recruiting fell off.

Nick was C USA freshman of the year. He goes to the free throw line over 2x's per game (didn't get as much playing time as JB). Averages 2x more rebounds, 1/2 the assists and 1/3 less ft's. 9 points per game. His speed is very noticeable and penetrates.

Nick would have been better than some Iowa Pt Guards in the past. He could get playing time in the Big. He is not Big Ten calibur point guard but is serviceable. Btw, he started in the UAB win over ISU in the 2015 NCAA but had a lot of turn overs that game and didn't play as much as usual.

To acknowledge the obvouis. Nick is not as tall, but more muscular and faster. C USA is not the Big. One of my favorite players I"ve ever watched. He would not belong in the Big as a point guard. He has as much or more moxy as JB. He was basically the only white kid on his team as a freshman at UAB.

I don't think any of us are saying Jordan is a world beater, but he has shown flashes and has potential. 56 acts like he is John Licklighter. He's just trolling and it's gotten tiresome and stupid. Things must be slow over at the cyfan circle jerk.

How is the air from your lofty high horse their Gold. The fact is I'm not going to engage with a Clown troll in a meaningful manner. If he were a Clown poster like Mj4Cy or Bryce, I have not problems discussing thing with them. They say how they are, and post their actual opinions.

56 is a troll, if you don't understand that, there is no help for you Gold. It is what it is, and if you can't see that from your lofty high horse, then you really aren't nearly as smart as you think you are.

I don't think any of us are saying Jordan is a world beater, but he has shown flashes and has potential. 56 acts like he is John Licklighter. He's just trolling and it's gotten tiresome and stupid. Things must be slow over at the cyfan circle jerk.

I think he is a weak link on the team. That doesn't make me a troll or a ISU fan. We're not very good this year, he's our worst perimeter defender and isn't good offensively but yet someone starts a thread calling me out to eat crow on him. It makes zero sense

I answered your question, now will you answer mine? If Baer was shooting as much and as poorly as Jordan he would get crucified on here right?

As Dean said, you are suffering from confirmation bias. You said Jordan was not going to be good, so now you are going out of your way (ignoring things like saying you would be thrilled if he matched Gesell offensively) to prove your point. It's human nature.

Now, I will answer your question. If Baer had the same stats, he probably would not be playing the same minutes because there are other players who can play his position and perform adequately. That is not the case at PG. Would you agree with that?

As Dean said, you are suffering from confirmation bias. You said Jordan was not going to be good, so now you are going out of your way (ignoring things like saying you would be thrilled if he matched Gesell offensively) to prove your point. It's human nature.

Now, I will answer your question. If Baer had the same stats, he probably would not be playing the same minutes because there are other players who can play his position and perform adequately. That is not the case at PG. Would you agree with that?

Mike's offensive rating last year was 107.8, Jordan's this year is 100.4, that is a huge difference so I'm not sure where you are getting he is matching Gesell offensively. I do agree if Baer was putting up numbers like Bohannon he wouldn't be playing the minutes Bohannon is forced into playing

Mike's offensive rating last year was 107.8, Jordan's this year is 100.4, that is a huge difference so I'm not sure where you are getting he is matching Gesell offensively. I do agree if Baer was putting up numbers like Bohannon he wouldn't be playing the minutes Bohannon is forced into playing

And I would say as much as Bohannon is forced to play that much, he also is playing well enough to earn the job and the minutes. You can/will say it's because his competition isn't good.

And I would say as much as Bohannon is forced to play that much, he also is playing well enough to earn the job and the minutes. You can/will say it's because his competition isn't good.

He's not playing well though, I don't understand how people can't see that

And if Jordan didn't have to play as much, you would see all of his % probably increase. He wouldn't be forced into things that as a Fr. he isn't ready to do yet.

Notice that 56 is comparing him to a kid who got to RS and get more physically ready to play, and play his Fr. year already. Baer has had 2 1/2 full years, lets see what Jordan can do after 2 1/2 years......bet he is a lot better than he is now.

He's not playing well though, I don't understand how people can't see that

How is Cassius Winston playing then? Do you listen to the Miller and Deace podcast? As Deace said, the reason MSU is struggling so much is because Winston isn't playing well.

Yet you expect a lowly ranked Fr PG to come in and do what a top 50 kid can't do......not unrealistic at all....It is either that or just an over the top Troll.....I know what I am betting it is.

How is the air from your lofty high horse their Gold. The fact is I'm not going to engage with a Clown troll in a meaningful manner. If he were a Clown poster like Mj4Cy or Bryce, I have not problems discussing thing with them. They say how they are, and post their actual opinions.

56 is a troll, if you don't understand that, there is no help for you Gold. It is what it is, and if you can't see that from your lofty high horse, then you really aren't nearly as smart as you think you are.

The issue is that you are engaging him. Is he over the top in what he says....of course. You using the world troll is like crying wolf. Especially Cy Troll. Your ridiculous.

I"ve never self proclaimed anything. I do like analysis and I'm probably one of the few on here that have coached high school basketball and had a kid who played a lot against top recruits, a number I"ve seen since jr high. If that drives you nuts then so be it. I did have Woody and Mike pegged about right. Enjoyed watching them play. They were never going to get us to the national scene without some standouts around them. JB is the same without a big upgrade in those around him. He has Jok this year and that's pretty darn good.. I know what my eyes see.

What I get tired of is seeing what you do to others who disagree with you. Do I know 56 is being a jerk? Yes, but he's never been a jerk with me. You have and again I'll say you don't like it when someone gives it back. Actually you've gotten kind of "cute".

I didn't do anything to deserve what you did to me when I first got here. You were pretty high and mighty about it.

A troll really powerless unless someone gives them the power. You are the battery in the energizer bunny. Bunnies are cute aren't they?

It has been said on here that Baer needs to quit hunting jump shots early in the shot clock. No one attacked him because he didn't come off like a troll.

It has been said on here that Baer needs to quit hunting jump shots early in the shot clock. No one attacked him because he didn't come off like a troll.

And Baer is shooting much better than Jordan so why aren't people saying Jordan needs to quit hunting jump shots?

It's like Jordan is above criticism here because people either want to argue with me or they want to make themselves think he's better than he really is.

Latest posts