Bohannon crow anyone?

Jordan is way better offensively than the bottom 9 4* PG. He is up with the more elite 4* PG when it comes to offensive production.

There are only (5) 4* PG who are even in Jordan's league offensively in conference play. Cowan, Peters, Harper, Howard and Pritchard. The other 9 are at least 10 or more points away from him. Jordan at 108.3 Orate, and Charlie is next at 97.7 Orate.

It isn't even close, Jordan is outproducing most 4* PG offensively in conference play.

He's not better than players all the players he's ahead of just because he's getting more minutes since we don't have a PG. Would you trade Winston for Bohannon if you could right now even though his Orate is worse?

He's not better than players all the players he's ahead of just because he's getting more minutes since we don't have a PG. Would you trade Winston for Bohannon if you could right now even though his Orate is worse?

I don't know. Is Winston "struggling" in conference play like Jordan and Moore?

Offensively he is, I'd still much rather have him than Bohannon.

YUCK, just looked at his numbers in conference play. 4.4 PPG, 4.7 APG, .452 eFG%, 94.2 Orate, and a 11.7 PER.

PASSSSSSSS, he is GOD FREAKING AWFUL according to your standards. All the fake assists in the world don't seem to be helping is Orate.

YUCK, just looked at his numbers in conference play. 4.4 PPG, 4.7 APG, .452 eFG%, 94.2 Orate, and a 11.7 PER.

PASSSSSSSS, he is GOD FREAKING AWFUL according to your standards. All the fake assists in the world don't seem to be helping is Orate.

Would you rather have Winston or Bohannon moving forward? Easy question to answer. I choose Winston

Would you rather have Winston or Bohannon moving forward? Easy question to answer. I choose Winston

With those numbers??? Yuck, he is got to be one of the worse players ever with those numbers. I mean if you thought Jordan was horrible and struggling, how could you like a guy with a 14 point lower Orate, a 2 point lower PER, 1/2 the PPG and just about the same number of "fake assists"???

With those numbers??? Yuck, he is got to be one of the worse players ever with those numbers. I mean if you thought Jordan was horrible and struggling, how could you like a guy with a 14 point lower Orate, a 2 point lower PER, 1/2 the PPG and just about the same number of "fake assists"???

His PER on the season is significantly higher than Jordan's. Why don't you just answer the question?

His PER on the season is significantly higher than Jordan's. Why don't you just answer the question?

If Jordan were averaging what Winston is during conference play would you be "thrilled" that he was "close to" Mikes offensive numbers?

I know I wasn't asked, but I would take the legacy player over a random kid any and every day. We should have had all 4 of the Bohannons. 2 of them started for a BIG 10 rival.

I know I wasn't asked, but I would take the legacy player over a random kid any and every day. We should have had all 4 of the Bohannons. 2 of them started for a BIG 10 rival.

Cassius Winston isn't just some random kid and Fran offered him well before he offered Bohannon. Jason was a very good player for Wisconsin but he was bigger, more athletic and a better shooter. Matt was OK, he had a really up an down career at a mid major program and Zach was just plain bad.

Did Winston's father or mother graduate and or play for Iowa? Is he even from the state of Iowa. If the answer is no, then sorry, but that makes him random to me.

Did Winston's father or mother graduate and or play for Iowa? Is he even from the state of Iowa. If the answer is no, then sorry, but that makes him random to me.

You would take a kid that nobody wanted over a top 40 recruit just because he was from Iowa or a legacy recruit?

You would take a kid that nobody wanted over a top 40 recruit just because he was from Iowa or a legacy recruit?

I suppose if I could get both I would try that. Maybe Bohannon would have walked on a year i.e Baer. If not and it was truly one or the other. There would be a lot of factors to consider and probably silly to make a sweeping proclamation, but I would go into the decision process with a pretty heavy lean towards the legacy kid.

I suppose if I could get both I would try that. Maybe Bohannon would have walked on a year i.e Baer. If not and it was truly one or the other. There would be a lot of factors to consider and probably silly to make a sweeping proclamation, but I would go into the decision process with a pretty heavy lean towards the legacy kid.

Winston was the #34 player in the class of 2016. To compare Cook is arguably the best recruit in the Fran era and he was #73. Bohannon was #300. I hope you're joking

Winston was the #34 player in the class of 2016. To compare Cook is arguably the best recruit in the Fran era and he was #73. Bohannon was #300. I hope you're joking

Unless you are talking about a top 10 kid with 1 and done talent then the rankings are subjective at best. Clearly there isn't some massive divide between the #34 player and the #300 player. This Winston kid is probably an overall better athlete, but that in no way guarantees on court supremacy.

Unless you are talking about a top 10 kid with 1 and done talent then the rankings are subjective at best. Clearly there isn't some massive divide between the #34 player and the #300 player. This Winston kid is probably an overall better athlete, but that in no way guarantees on court supremacy.

Haha what?!?

Haha what?!?

Baylor hauls in a top 20 class year in and year out. When was the last time they won the BIG 12? You can value a pretty number if you want, but I stand by my statement that outside of about 10 kids a year player rankings don't count for alot.

Baylor hauls in a top 20 class year in and year out. When was the last time they won the BIG 12? You can value a pretty number if you want, but I stand by my statement that outside of about 10 kids a year player rankings don't count for alot.

Scott Drew has been to two Elite 8's, a Sweet 16 and they're 17-1 right now. Considering the situation he took over you probably couldn't have used a worse example

Latest posts