Bohannon crow anyone?

LOLOLOLOL.....so nearly 9 PPG with a .475 eFG% is a "solid roll player"? HAHAHAHA, you claimed that Mike was a good scorer. You mocked PC and anyone who said Mike wasn't a great scorer. You said 8 PPG was a scorer, an you never once complained that Mike shot the ball over 7 times a game while never shooting .443 eFG%.

Seems you either need to say that Mike was a "solid role player" or that Jordan is a better scorer than Mike.

Jordan's eFG% is third worst on the team ahead of only Dom and CW so yeah he should stop shooting so much.

LOLOLOLOL.....so nearly 9 PPG with a .475 eFG% is a "solid roll player"? HAHAHAHA, you claimed that Mike was a good scorer. You mocked PC and anyone who said Mike wasn't a great scorer. You said 8 PPG was a scorer, an you never once complained that Mike shot the ball over 7 times a game while never shooting .443 eFG%.

Seems you either need to say that Mike was a "solid role player" or that Jordan is a better scorer than Mike.

I never said Mike was a great scorer and his eFG% as a freshman is better than Jordan's right now.

Jordan's eFG% is third worst on the team ahead of only Dom and CW so yeah he should stop shooting so much.

I never said Mike was a great scorer and his eFG% as a freshman is better than Jordan's right now.

Mikes career eFG% was .443, nice try though. Do you want to compare Jordan's assists to Mikes Fr. year as well? I mean you only use Mike's Sr. year assist numbers, but now use his Fr. shooting numbers......good god man.

Who said Jordan or Mike were GREAT scorers? You argued that Mike was a scorer with less than 8 PPG career average and while shooting .443 eFG%. If that is the case, Jordan is for sure a scorer as well.

Mike's eFG% his Sr. year was .427%, ahead of only Uhl of Iowa regulars last year. You say he is a scorer, but Jordan isn't? You really are just twisting, twisting, twisting in the wind.......

Mikes career eFG% was .443, nice try though. Do you want to compare Jordan's assists to Mikes Fr. year as well? I mean you only use Mike's Sr. year assist numbers, but now use his Fr. shooting numbers......good god man.

Who said Jordan or Mike were GREAT scorers? You argued that Mike was a scorer with less than 8 PPG career average and while shooting .443 eFG%. If that is the case, Jordan is for sure a scorer as well.

Mike's eFG% his Sr. year was .427%, ahead of only Uhl of Iowa regulars last year. You say he is a scorer, but Jordan isn't? You really are just twisting, twisting, twisting in the wind.......

Mike's eFG% was .466 his freshman year. When did I say Mike was a good scorer? Bohannon is a volume scorer but he needs to shoot less, I don't even know how you could argue against that

Mike's eFG% was .466 his freshman year. When did I say Mike was a good scorer? Bohannon is a volume scorer but he needs to shoot less, I don't even know how you could argue against that

Here is the problem with running the trolls you do. You say things you forget.

I never said he would for sure be worse than Mike offensively. I said I would be thrilled if he could come close to matching Mike's numbers because of how he was recruited, his athletic ability and his size. I don't know how his career will end up, I'm just giving my opinion on how I think it will play out and my expectations are low.

Are you now "thrilled" like you said you would be, since Jordan is not only coming close to Mike's numbers, he is actually matching them offensively.

If Jordan is more efficient offensively than Mike he should score more than Mike did in his career. I think we can all agree on that

I think we can all agree on this.......Jordan is more efficient than Mike and is averaging more than

It's impossible for Mike to be a bad shooter and be bad at driving to the rim and shoot 43% from 2 pt range in his career. Also Bohannon shot 18 times in one of his 20 point games, that's more FGA than Mike had in a single game ever. Mike was a more efficient scorer

Oh, Jordan is shooting 47% from 2 pt range over his last 7 games and 48% over his last 9 games, yet you say he is "struggling" and "shouldn't shoot" the ball. If it is IMPOSSIBLE for a 43% 2pt shooter to be a bad shooter, then how is a guys who is shooting over 47% lately "struggling" and "shouldn't shoot" the ball.

What were Mike's shortcomings? He was a great defender, great passer and a pretty efficient scorer.

Efficient scorer while having a .443 eFG%? Why was he "efficient" and Jordan is "struggling" and "shouldnt' shoot" when he is going for .475 eFG% over his last several games?

I could go on and on. You have said sooooo much crap, you have no clue what you have said during your year long troll of Jordan.

How is Jordan a "volume scorer" while taking 1 more shot per game than Mike?

Here is the problem with running the trolls you do. You say things you forget.

Are you now "thrilled" like you said you would be, since Jordan is not only coming close to Mike's numbers, he is actually matching them offensively.

I think we can all agree on this.......Jordan is more efficient than Mike and is averaging more than

Oh, Jordan is shooting 47% from 2 pt range over his last 7 games and 48% over his last 9 games, yet you say he is "struggling" and "shouldn't shoot" the ball. If it is IMPOSSIBLE for a 43% 2pt shooter to be a bad shooter, then how is a guys who is shooting over 47% lately "struggling" and "shouldn't shoot" the ball.

Efficient scorer while having a .443 eFG%? Why was he "efficient" and Jordan is "struggling" and "shouldnt' shoot" when he is going for .475 eFG% over his last several games?

I could go on and on. You have said sooooo much crap, you have no clue what you have said during your year long troll of Jordan.

Bohannon's not matching Mike's numbers offensively and Bohannon's already shooting the ball more than Mike ever did

How is Jordan a "volume scorer" while taking 1 more shot per game than Mike?

Look at Pemsl, he shoots less than 6 times a game and scores more than Bohannon does. Bohannon has the second most shots this season on the team, he's a volume scorer.

Bohannon's not matching Mike's numbers offensively and Bohannon's already shooting the ball more than Mike ever did

Compared to Mikes Career numbers:

Jordan 9 PPG, Mike 8 PPG career
Jordan 4.9 APG, Mike 4.2 APG career
Jordan .499 TS%, Mike .483 TS% career
Jordan .464 eFG%, Mike .443 eFG% career

Jordan is exceeding Mike on all levels really. You said if Jordan were to "come close to" mike numbers offensively you would be thrilled.

You seem to be a liar, because you seem less than thrilled.

What were Mike's shortcomings? He was a great defender, great passer and a pretty efficient scorer.

How was Mike an "efficient scorer" while having a .443 eFG%. You just told me that a guy with a .475 eFG% shouldnt' be shooting, and is struggling very badly. How was Mike "efficient" at .443 then?

Compared to Mikes Career numbers:

Jordan 9 PPG, Mike 8 PPG career
Jordan 4.9 APG, Mike 4.2 APG career
Jordan .499 TS%, Mike .483 TS% career
Jordan .464 eFG%, Mike .443 eFG% career

Jordan is exceeding Mike on all levels really. You said if Jordan were to "come close to" mike numbers offensively you would be thrilled.

You seem to be a liar, because you seem less than thrilled.

What was Mike's career PER compared to Jordan's? That's the number I'm most interested in

What was Mike's career PER compared to Jordan's? That's the number I'm most interested in

You said you would be thrilled if Jordan could come close to matching Mike OFFENSIVELY. That has nothing to do with PER, try to keep up.

Listen Twins, I have to leave the office, so I'll need to take a break from busting you up for a bit.

The bottom line, and the pull quote that proves you have been doing nothing but trolling Jordan is below There isn't a stat out there that you can try to claim that Jordan hasn't been "close to MIke" at offensively.

I never said he would for sure be worse than Mike offensively. I said I would be thrilled if he could come close to matching Mike's numbers because of how he was recruited, his athletic ability and his size. I don't know how his career will end up, I'm just giving my opinion on how I think it will play out and my expectations are low.

I'm sure you will try to change the subject, but I will keep this quote handy to keep reminding you of your obvious trolling.

You said you would be thrilled if Jordan could come close to matching Mike OFFENSIVELY. That has nothing to do with PER, try to keep up.

I guess I didn't look at how bad Mike's eFG% was when I said that so I was wrong. You left out turnovers though

This is just a dumb argument. In one corner you have someone who is way to fixated on criticizing a kid. On the other hand you have a sometimes bully (not as bad as he used to be).

JB was listed as a 4 star on some ratings services. 3 on others. He was recruited by only 2 power schools, lets be serious unless you want to consider Xavier and Creighton.

4 star at PT guard almost always includes speed. The kid doesn't have speed or height. What is has is moxy for a freshman. He will never be taller nor will he be fast. To win a NC you'd better have a lightning quick PG or a host of other help. He will have some help as he and others develop. He will not have a platter full of help.

I've spent years watching high level high school basketball. AAU doesn't measure defense and team play. I've seen up close and personal a number of Big Ten starters from jr high and on. JB has as much moxy as anyone. He doesn't not have the speed that normally goes with a 4 star or a 3 star for that matter at PT Guard. He did not play against high competition in high school, nor did he get in as many games as other states. He is still learning, but again, the speed will never change.

He is Iowa's point guard. He will probably be Iowa's Pt Guard for 3 more years barring a stellar recruit that FM hasn't been able to land. This in on FM to put a kid like this into this mix. JB with his moxy is taking advantage of it. I doubt he would be starting at Wisky for the 1st 2 years and likely would have red shirted. I doubt he would have been the main pt guard ever, but likely would have been a starter or 6th man by his jr year.

This is just a dumb argument. Dean you are not the white knight doing justice. You just like to argue and 56 isn't bullied. 56 needs a life away from JB.

Now if you want argue, argue about FM. That is fair game...and yes I wish he wasn't Iowa's coach and I think he will end his run at Iowa in flames some way or another, likely like Woody Hays.

This is just a dumb argument. In one corner you have someone who is way to fixated on criticizing a kid. On the other hand you have a sometimes bully (not as bad as he used to be).

JB was listed as a 4 star on some ratings services. 3 on others. He was recruited by only 2 power schools, lets be serious unless you want to consider Xavier and Creighton.

4 star at PT guard almost always includes speed. The kid doesn't have speed or height. What is has is moxy for a freshman. He will never be taller nor will he be fast. To win a NC you'd better have a lightning quick PG or a host of other help. He will have some help as he and others develop. He will not have a platter full of help.

I've spent years watching high level high school basketball. AAU doesn't measure defense and team play. I've seen up close and personal a number of Big Ten starters from jr high and on. JB has as much moxy as anyone. He doesn't not have the speed that normally goes with a 4 star or a 3 star for that matter at PT Guard. He did not play against high competition in high school, nor did he get in as many games as other states. He is still learning, but again, the speed will never change.

He is Iowa's point guard. He will probably be Iowa's Pt Guard for 3 more years barring a stellar recruit that FM hasn't been able to land. This in on FM to put a kid like this into this mix. JB with his moxy is taking advantage of it. I doubt he would be starting at Wisky for the 1st 2 years and likely would have red shirted. I doubt he would have been the main pt guard ever, but likely would have been a starter or 6th man by his jr year.

This is just a dumb argument. Dean you are not the white knight doing justice. You just like to argue and 56 isn't bullied. 56 needs a life away from JB.

Now if you want argue, argue about FM. That is fair game...and yes I wish he wasn't Iowa's coach and I think he will end his run at Iowa in flames some way or another, likely like Woody Hays.

I've said over and over it's Fran's fault at the PG position, not Jordan's. Fran put him in a position he shouldn't be in, he seems like a great kid but let's not pretend he's something he's not and start threads about how good he is to try to make me look bad

I've said over and over it's Fran's fault at the PG position, not Jordan's. Fran put him in a position he shouldn't be in, he seems like a great kid but let's not pretend he's something he's not and start threads about how good he is to try to make me look bad

I basically agree with most of what you are saying. It's the style I have issues about.

I basically agree with most of what you are saying. It's the style I have issues about.

I realize I can get pretty defensive when I'm getting attacked and I should let more things go. I think some people on here have talked themselves into believing Jordan has been good this year just so they can argue with me though

I realize I can get pretty defensive when I'm getting attacked and I should let more things go. I think some people on here have talked themselves into believing Jordan has been good this year just so they can argue with me though

Are you Icke's 2nd Couz? There are shades of resemblance, especially in the self esteem.

Latest posts