Bohannon crow anyone?

So you think that the guy with the 97.7 Orate over the last 8 games "isn't struggling", but the guy with the 108.3 Orate over the last 7 games should stop shooting????

You really need to learn what the advance metrics are telling you, and you really need to learn the definition of "struggling".

What's Bohannon shooting from 3 the last 7 games? It has to be pretty bad

I think the guy shooting 34% from the floor should stop shooting. Passing is his strength, he's not a very good shooter

What? Jordan is shooting better recently that Moore

Jordan has a .518 TS% and a .475 eFG%
Moore is .505 TS% and .448 eFG%

You really need to figure out what advanced metrics mean. TS% and eFG% have nothing to do with assists....

What's Bohannon shooting from 3 the last 7 games? It has to be pretty bad

Just quoted the TS and eFG percentages. That is what you need to look at. I will educate you yet on advanced stats yet.....hopefully before you get banned for the troll you are.

What? Jordan is shooting better recently that Moore

Jordan has a .518 TS% and a .475 eFG%
Moore is .505 TS% and .448 eFG%

You really need to figure out what advanced metrics mean. TS% and eFG% have nothing to do with assists....

Well those numbers are worse than Cook's. Bohannon is shooting 31% from 3 in conference play. He needs to quit chucking

It's actually not complicated, the guy shooting 34% from the floor shouldn't be shooting 8.3 times per game.

Well those numbers are worse than Cook's. Bohannon is shooting 31% from 3 in conference play. He needs to quit chucking

LOL.....he is 7th best amoung 4* PG in TS and eFG percentages in conference play. Are you saying that all 4* PG with a TS and eFG rate the same or worse then his should stop shooting?

LOL.....he is 7th best amoung 4* PG in TS and eFG percentages in conference play. Are you saying that all 4* PG with a TS and eFG rate the same or worse then his should stop shooting?

Anyone that shoots 34% from the floor shouldn't shoot the ball over 8 times a game. I don't care how many stars they have

Anyone that shoots 34% from the floor shouldn't shoot the ball over 8 times a game. I don't care how many stars they have

Jordan is shooting .476% from the floor compared to Moore .444% over the last several games.

Seems Charlie is the one hitting the wall in conference play.

Jordan is shooting .476% from the floor compared to Moore .444% over the last several games.

Seems Charlie is the one hitting the wall in conference play.

Bohannon is shooting 47% from the floor in the last how many games? I find that hard to believe considering he's shooting 31% from 3 in the last 7 games

Bohannon is shooting 47% from the floor in the last how many games? I find that hard to believe considering he's shooting 31% from 3 in the last 7 games

Conference play he is shooting 47% and over his last 9 games he is shooting .482% from the field.

I am quoting his 2pt shooting %, the one you always rip on.

He has a .518 TS% and .475 eFG%

.475 eFG% isn't good and you just lied about him shooting 47% from the field in conference play. He's shooting 10% less than that actually. Do you make up all your stats? I should probably check them more often but I knew there was no way that one was true

.475 eFG% isn't good and you just lied about him shooting 47% from the field in conference play. He's shooting 10% less than that actually. Do you make up all your stats? I should probably check them more often but I knew there was no way that one was true

Thought you were quoting his 2pt%, that you LOOOOOOVE to quote all the time. So I was quoting his 2 pt% for the last 7 and 9 games.

Not sure why you are so hell bent on breaking down 2 pt %, 3 pt%, etc, when they have TS% and eFG%, as those are the ones that matter. What difference does it make how the 2 pt + 3 pt shooting adds up to equal the TS and eFG?

He's shooting 37.3% from the field in conference play. 22 of 59 to be exact

Jordan has the 7th best TS% and eFG% in conference play of all 4* PG in the '16 class. You can try to break it down however you want, it is what it is.

Thought you were quoting his 2pt%, that you LOOOOOOVE to quote all the time. So I was quoting his 2 pt% for the last 7 and 9 games.

Not sure why you are so hell bent on breaking down 2 pt %, 3 pt%, etc, when they have TS% and eFG%, as those are the ones that matter. What difference does it make how the 2 pt + 3 pt shooting adds up to equal the TS and eFG?

Convenient that you thought I was talking 2 pt FG percentage when I don't even know the last time I mentioned it.

47.5 eFG% is bad, you realize that right?

Convenient that you thought I was talking 2 pt FG percentage when I don't even know the last time I mentioned it.

It is 7th best among all 4* PG in conference play. I'm not sure how much better you think Jordan should be, you think he should be putting up 5* recruit numbers, like the one and done guys?

Charlie Moore is shooting .448 eFG% in conference games, how bad is he?

Latest posts