Bohannon crow anyone?

It is 7th best among all 4* PG in conference play. I'm not sure how much better you think Jordan should be, you think he should be putting up 5* recruit numbers, like the one and done guys?

I don't believe that to be true at all since your known for making stuff up

He's doing bad in conference games then. I guarantee his numbers are better than Bohannon on the season

You said Jordan should stop shooting because he is struggling so much. What should Charlie and the 8 other 4* PG behind Jordan in eFG% do? I mean they should just all stop shooting as well?

I think the problem is you really have no clue what is good and what isn't good out of Fr. For some reason certain fans think that 90% of these 4* kids come in and just dominate from jump street. It just don't work that way.

All the stats show that Jordan is performing pretty well, even when stacked up against 4* PG kids.

You said Jordan should stop shooting because he is struggling so much. What should Charlie and the 8 other 4* PG behind Jordan in eFG% do? I mean they should just all stop shooting as well?

I think the problem is you really have no clue what is good and what isn't good out of Fr. For some reason certain fans think that 90% of these 4* kids come in and just dominate from jump street. It just don't work that way.

All the stats show that Jordan is performing pretty well, even when stacked up against 4* PG kids.

What 8 4 star PG's is he ahead of?

You can look up any of the stats that you want to, nothing I am provided is off limits for you to look up yourself.

Is Xavier Simpson and his 1.6 shots per game included in that because there's a huge difference between taking 1 shot a game and being inefficient and taking over 8 per game

Bohannon is a good player for Iowa. Its true he probably will never make the NBA, but that isn't unusual.

Exactly. Here's a question for you, would you rather have Winston or Bohannon if you had the choice?

If I'm gonna say I want a different PG, than I'm going to say the best in the country, not Winston, not Moore.....

You do realize that according to your logic, Winston shouldn't shoot the ball any longer........he be a worst eFG shooter than Bohannon.....derp!

If I'm gonna say I want a different PG, than I'm going to say the best in the country, not Winston, not Moore.....

You do realize that according to your logic, Winston shouldn't shoot the ball any longer........he be a worst eFG shooter than Bohannon.....derp!

Way to avoid the question

Way to avoid the question

Why would I want anyone other than Ball or Fultz if I were to pick another PG rather than Jordan?

Would you want Winston or Moore over Ball or Fultz? If so, I will stop talking to you right now, as you know NOTHING about BB.

Why would I want anyone other than Ball or Fultz if I were to pick another PG rather than Jordan?

Would you want Winston or Moore over Ball or Fultz? If so, I will stop talking to you right now, as you know NOTHING about BB.

I asked you specifically about Winston. It was an easy question you avoided which is not surprising. To answer your question I'd rather have Ball

I asked you specifically about Winston. It was an easy question you avoided which is not surprising. To answer your question I'd rather have Ball

It is funny watching you twisting in the wind when you actually have to look at what Jordan is doing compared to other 4* PG. Fact is if Jordan is "struggling lately" and "shouldn't shoot" the ball, then 9 4* PG should "stop shooting" as well.

Jordan is sooooo much better than what you told us he would be when he signed. Anyone who knows anything about BB understands nearly all Fr. are going to struggle some, but overall Jordan has played pretty darned well. Oh and when you quote defense, remember your favorite stat figures in defense, and Jordan still ranks over many 4* PG with that factored in.

It is funny watching you twisting in the wind when you actually have to look at what Jordan is doing compared to other 4* PG. Fact is if Jordan is "struggling lately" and "shouldn't shoot" the ball, then 9 4* PG should "stop shooting" as well.

Jordan is sooooo much better than what you told us he would be when he signed. Anyone who knows anything about BB understands nearly all Fr. are going to struggle some, but overall Jordan has played pretty darned well. Oh and when you quote defense, remember your favorite stat figures in defense, and Jordan still ranks over many 4* PG with that factored in.

You don't make sense. Bohannon is shooting over 8 times per game and Simpson is shooting under 2 times a game. I have no idea why you are comparing the two. He isn't one of the best 5 players on a bad team so no he's not better than I said he would be when I said he would be a solid role player off the bench

You don't make sense. Bohannon is shooting over 8 times per game and Simpson is shooting under 2 times a game. I have no idea why you are comparing the two. He isn't one of the best 5 players on a bad team so no he's not better than I said he would be when I said he would be a solid role player off the bench

LOLOLOLOL.....so nearly 9 PPG with a .475 eFG% is a "solid roll player"? HAHAHAHA, you claimed that Mike was a good scorer. You mocked PC and anyone who said Mike wasn't a great scorer. You said 8 PPG was a scorer, an you never once complained that Mike shot the ball over 7 times a game while never shooting .443 eFG%.

Seems you either need to say that Mike was a "solid role player" or that Jordan is a better scorer than Mike.

Latest posts