Bohannon crow anyone?

It's tough to do with Bohannon because he didn't start at the beginning of the season. Different situations, even you'd agree with that.

Yeah he was behind CW who is terrible this year which is pretty telling. It's not like he didn't play in those games though

He's playing over 28 mpg this year so not sure what you're talking about

You said Dean couldn't use stats for 4 stars that don't start, Bohannon didn't start the entire year. You refuse to use Bohannon's Conference stats, because it's not a large enough sample size, interestingly enough, Bohannon started 14 total games (7 conference/ 7 non-conference). Do you follow that?

You said Dean couldn't use stats for 4 stars that don't start, Bohannon didn't start the entire year. You refuse to use Bohannon's Conference stats, because it's not a large enough sample size, interestingly enough, Bohannon started 14 total games (7 conference/ 7 non-conference). Do you follow that?

Bohannon averaged over 20 mpg when he didn't start. Those are starter minutes

Bohannon averaged over 20 mpg when he didn't start. Those are starter minutes

It's completely different playing with the second unit, and playing against some of the extremely poor teams we played in the Non-conference, even you'd agree with that?

It's completely different playing with the second unit, and playing against some of the extremely poor teams we played in the Non-conference, even you'd agree with that?

No and I have no idea what you're talking about. Comparing Bohannon to Xavier Simpson who's stuck behind a 4 year starter and plays under 10 mpg is just dumb

Second unit? Is this hockey? It's not like he wasn't playing with the rest of the starters when he played but you can keep spinning it when he was playing more minutes than CW the first 6 games anyways

If you ever watched Iowa play in the non-conference under FM, you would know that a lot of times there are large line changes and a lot of the reserves get big minutes in those games. Different psyche being the backup PG as well. Even you'd agree with that.

If you ever watched Iowa play in the non-conference under FM, you would know that a lot of times there are large line changes and a lot of the reserves get big minutes in those games. Different psyche being the backup PG as well. Even you'd agree with that.

I don't agree with that. He played more than CW did the first 6 games and we lost 3 of those games.

I don't agree with that. He played more than CW did the first 6 games and we lost 3 of those games.

They both were close to 20 MPG. CW started the game and started the 2Hs of said games. Who do you think played more with the reserves? Again, your response had little to do with what I actually posted, but I wasn't surprised since you're a troll. Even you'd agree with that.

Considering the guys starting now were the second unit the first six games when JB wasn't starting, that argument doesn't really have legs. The guys he's on the floor with haven't changed, Pemsl and Moss start now also.

I look at his entire season and it's been a disappointment. He really needs to stop shooting so much and just focus on his defense. Watching him get blown by over and over by a freshman PG Thursday was probably pretty humbling for some on here

So you think that the guy with the 97.7 Orate over the last 8 games "isn't struggling", but the guy with the 108.3 Orate over the last 7 games should stop shooting????

You really need to learn what the advance metrics are telling you, and you really need to learn the definition of "struggling".

So you think that the guy with the 97.7 Orate over the last 8 games "isn't struggling", but the guy with the 108.3 Orate over the last 7 games should stop shooting????

You really need to learn what the advance metrics are telling you, and you really need to learn the definition of "struggling".

I think the guy shooting 34% from the floor should stop shooting. Passing is his strength, he's not a very good shooter

Latest posts