Bohannon crow anyone?

I never said much better offensively. He's still only shooting 35% from the floor. He's shooting more than I thought he would

His offensive rating is better than Mike's as a Fr. And is tied with Mikes overall career offensive rating. You thought Mike was a good offensive player, why isn't Jordan then? It is also better than Charlie Moore right now.

Before seeing the kid play a college game and only seeing some of those prime time league highlights I was one of those guys who thought Jordan would be similar to a Brody Boyd type of player. I didn't necessarily think he'd be a floor leader type. But he's got the reigns and running with them so far. He seems to be more of a poor mans Steph Curry with his style of play. If he was just a little bigger/more athletic he'd be a star. But then again if that was the case he'd be at UNC or KY... Being able to shoot is just so so big. I don't know if he'll ever be a great defender due to his size and not being the most athletic guy. Having a team that plays better defense overall would help him out too. This team as it sits just isn't very good at that end. Hopefully they'll get better

I'm not questioning Bohannon's value but when comparing the 2 players the only thing Bohannon has over Gesell is his shooting ability. I am also glad Bohannon is a Hawk, in the long run I think he is a better shooting guard.

Not having a true 5 or a real rim protector makes man to man D a challenge.

His offensive rating is better than Mike's as a Fr. And is tied with Mikes overall career offensive rating. You thought Mike was a good offensive player, why isn't Jordan then? It is also better than Charlie Moore right now.

I guess we'll see where he ends up. Definitely playing better offensively as of late. Heading to a watch party now so let's beat the Gators!

Of course he can deny it. He's oblivious to facts and a moron. He needs to LEARN THE GAME! LOL
I bet the Bohannon clan enjoyed the game against Michigan. Bohannon shooting percentage should rise the more comfortable he gets playing in the conference.

Didn't you say CW would average at least 12 ppg this year?
I thought I said at least fifteen. How do you know if he wasn't having back trouble he wouldn't. I know you can't attack Bohannon so I guess you have to go after someone else.

I thought I said at least fifteen. How do you know if he wasn't having back trouble he wouldn't. I know you can't attack Bohannon so I guess you have to go after someone else.

Williams looked like he was in some serious pain on the bench. Hope they get that back figured out.

Your head is buried deep.

I think the dumbest thing I've said was Moss was a clear miss after he played 2 minutes against Memphis. You think that's dumber than saying CW could be averaging 15 ppg if he didn't have a hurt back?

I think the dumbest thing I've said was Moss was a clear miss after he played 2 minutes against Memphis. You think that's dumber than saying CW could be averaging 15 ppg if he didn't have a hurt back?

All I'm saying is you're probably the last person who is in a position to be calling anyone else dumb for a prediction that they've made or an opinion that they've shared on this site.

All I'm saying is you're probably the last person who is in a position to be calling anyone else dumb for a prediction that they've made or an opinion that they've shared on this site.

I've been right way more than I've been wrong. I was one of the few all off season that said CW can't play PG and I was one of the few that didn't ignore how hard defense would be to replace from the seniors who we lost when others were just talking about replacing their PPG

I've been right way more than I've been wrong. I was one of the few all off season that said CW can't play PG and I was one of the few that didn't ignore how hard defense would be to replace from the seniors who we lost when others were just talking about replacing their PPG

Congrats. A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile. I was one of the few who outed you as a troll months ago, but you don't see me patting myself on the back for it.

Congrats. A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile. I was one of the few who outed you as a troll months ago, but you don't see me patting myself on the back for it.

I've made a lot of predictions and have been right more than I've been wrong. That's not a blind squirrel finding a nut

Latest posts