Bohannon crow anyone?

I said Williams wouldn't be a PG we want and he would be a liability offensively since he's never been a scorer. I said our guard play would be weak this year, especially at the PG position and it has been. I said we would really miss the four seniors we lost defensively when all anyone wanted to talk about was replacing their offensive production. I said this team was an NIT team at best when 74% thought this was a tournament team. I think the only thing I've been wrong about was saying Moss was a clear miss

You said Iowa was one of the 4 worst teams in the B1G

You said Indiana would win the B1G

You said Minnesota was a bottom 4 team

You said Mike Gesell was an efficient scorer with a 44% eFG%

You said Jordan wasn't a good 3 point shooter and he shoots too much

You already admitted that Jordan is better offensively than you thought, so you were wrong about that.

You admitted that Jordan is worse defensively than you thought, so you were wrong about that.

You continually try to claim that Jordan isn't in the top 1/2 in offensive rating for 4* PG even though the stats say he is.

You claimed you would be thrilled if Jordan could come close to matching Mikes offensive stats, and you were wrong about that.

I could go on all day long, but I think most everyone gets the picture.

1. Williams was always considered a liability and to be playing out of position due to necessity. I think the jury still out on the guy, if you want to say he hasn't played well this season, I agree. He hasn't, doesn't mean your right, means what I just said, he's playing out of position and learning it. He may end up being serviceable if he continues to work

2. PG position has been a plus since about mid season, except you refuse to acknowledge it.

3. Everyone, and i mean everyone thought we would miss 4 Seniors. Good lord, who wouldn't think that. I mean, it's the dumbest thing you've ever said and to consider yourself "right" about that is laughable.

4. You do realize the line of this team being a tourney team and NOT a tourney team is about razor thin right now. We're talking about 2 double OT games that could have went either way and this team is a much different position. It was rough going at first but clearly the team has steadily seen improvement as the season has progressed. Stop acting like this is a bad team, it's not, it's far from being as bad as you would like to paint it.

I still haven't found a THING that I could consider you right on in all of that. Maybe Williams, I'll give you that. I still think he could turn into a solid contributor.

I said this was an NIT team at best while the majority thought we were going to make the NCAA Tournament and you're not going to give me credit for that? Haha troll

You already admitted that Jordan is better offensively than you thought, so you were wrong about that.

You admitted that Jordan is worse defensively than you thought, so you were wrong about that.

You continually try to claim that Jordan isn't in the top 1/2 in offensive rating for 4* PG even though the stats say he is.

You claimed you would be thrilled if Jordan could come close to matching Mikes offensive stats, and you were wrong about that.

How bout we all just keep responding to this douche with Deans post. This is all we have to say. Do the advanced stats on this 56. Your percentage of right vs wrong is freakin terrible. I could guess and have a better percentage than this.

Oops. My bad 6565. I voted over 100 times in that poll. I still think the hawks will pull it together and make the dance. They have the talent. Need to take care of the ball. Give the ball to Cook and get out of his way.
Go Hawks!

Oh man. This is by far my favorite one. Anyone with half a clue about basketball could have told you that JBo is a great 3 point shooter, based on his stroke and his confidence shooting the ball.

But what does 56 do? He waits until JBo has an off game and runs around trolling "see he isn't a good 3pt shooter he's only at 35%."

With the level of difficulty (often off the dribble & many way behind the 3 point line) I think you could make the argument that JBo is the most lethal 3pt shooter in the conference. Heck we barely even run plays for him and he has 68 3s.

The sunshine-pumping was a little out of control then.

And I was crucified for saying we would struggle defensively this year and we would be an NIT team at best because of it. All people were concerned about was replacing Mike and Sapp's offensive production and a lot of people were happy to see those two plus Woodbury leave

And I was crucified for saying we would struggle defensively this year and we would be an NIT team at best because of it. All people were concerned about was replacing Mike and Sapp's offensive production and a lot of people were happy to see those two plus Woodbury leave

Did 74% of Hawk fans disagree on this too? Did you get a link from your Fellow Clown fans at Cyclownfanatics?

Twins keeps saying this was an NIT team at best, but this season didn't go down the best possible way, so it wasn't and NIT team at best. Best case would have been no one getting hurt and winning the two double OT games. Not to mention the Omaha game where Cook was hurt and the bad streak where Jok was playing hurt.

I look back at how this season played out and it turns out this team was probably a Big 10 champion runner up behind purdue at best.

5656 needs lightning1 to piggy back off of and now that lightning is out ammo we are back to 5656 retreading the same ole shit.

602208.jpg

'sup?

Haha Jon put out a poll and 74% of people voted they thought this was an NCAA Tournament team but the majority didn't think this was a Tournament team. Do you know what majority means?

Courtesy of Deano....

Haha Jon put out a poll and 74% of people voted they thought this was an NCAA Tournament team but the majority didn't think this was a Tournament team. Do you know what majority means?

And I bet most of that 74% really didn't believe it deep down but were only thinking overly optimistically as Hawk fans. I remember a few years ago stating I thought Iowa was going to go 15-0 in football but only said it to try and be funny, knowing that this is only a message board.

If you polled basketball experts before the season began, the Bilases, Seth Davises, Dickie Vs of the world, probably 0% would have said Iowa was going to the NCAAs this year.

This was hardly a scientific poll.

Latest posts