Bohannon crow anyone?

He needs to go back to the Moss troll for awhile. He also needs to say there is no way we can beat Wisconsin since he's always proved wrong.

Moss is a clear miss tho right now because he hasn't gotten better and actually has regressed as the season has progressed. That doesn't look promising for the future... I really expect more out of a Freshman than what he's giving out there and Fran just can't win without getting better recruited guards. Next year we lose Jok and that probably means we're gonna finish in 16th place in the B1G. Derp derp de derp derp.

56 is so dense. All he has to do is admit he was wrong, and he just can't do it! Watch Bohannon get elected B10 Player of the Week and he'll still be acting like a dumbass on here.

56 is so dense. All he has to do is admit he was wrong, and he just can't do it! Watch Bohannon get elected B10 Player of the Week and he'll still be acting like a dumbass on here.

I think Cook might get it this week. It will be really interesting if JBo gets 1st team all freshman. Not sure how 5656 could spin that.

I'm impressed with his durability and the amount of mins he's been playing. He's not exactly a physical specimen yet. Maybe he'll get ripped up a little more in a few yrs. But he's played a ton of mins this year in the BIG and he's done more then hold his own. Considering that coming into the year I for one thought he'd have more of a Brody Boyd type of 2 guard role off the bench most of the year he's more then surpassed my wildest dreams as to how good he'd be. Hope he can stay healthy and keep building up his body. His potential is pretty high I'd say if he can improve physically.

Haha do you watch basketball games in our conference outside of us? I can't believe you thought this was a possibility.

Haha do you watch basketball games in our conference outside of us? I can't believe you thought this was a possibility.

I never said he was going to get it. I said "watch him get it and you'll still be making excuses if he does". I definitely think he could be in the running for it. Whether he gets it or not is besides the point. The point is you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

And yes I've watched many of the B10 conference games. Bohannon's stats from the other night are right up there with anyone else's from this past week. Wagner from Michigan or Mason or Murphy from Minny could very well end up with it as well. There's always good candidates, but his numbers are impressive.

What's it like being wrong all the time? Please share. I'm not familiar with that feeling.

Last edited:
I never said he was going to get it. I said "watch him get it and you'll still be making excuses if he does". I definitely think he'll be int he running for it. Whether he gets it or not is besides the point. The point is you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

And yes I've watched many of the B10 conference games. Bohannon's stats from the other night are right up there with anyone else's from this past week.

Nick Ward already won Freshman and Player of the Week. Haha so no you don't watch basketball outside of us if you thought he would beat out Ward for it

I see this topic every day and it pisses me off because I have no clue what the **** "Bohannon crow" means. Can someone explain this?

Nick Ward already won Freshman and Player of the Week. Haha so no you don't watch basketball outside of us if you thought he would beat out Ward for it

I have no idea when they announce the award. Oooo you really got me there. Congrats!

Now again, tell me what it's like being wrong all the time?

Ward averaged 21 points and 9 rebounds on 68% shooting. Bohannon averaged 16.5 points and 5.5 assists on 50% shooting and had 4 more turnovers than Ward did this past week. Bohannon's stats weren't right up there with Ward's.

Ward averaged 21 points and 9 rebounds on 68% shooting. Bohannon averaged 16.5 points and 5.5 assists on 50% shooting and had 4 more turnovers than Ward did this past week. Bohannon's stats weren't right up there with Ward's.

Is Ward a PG who handles the ball on every position and gets most of his points from 3 pt land!? Lol good god you're a fool. You try and twist everything to support your narrative and it only makes you look more and more dumb.

Bohannon is going to be a Hawkeye great and you were so WRONG about him. No one here is going to let you forget about it.

Oh man, I can see that our win on Saturday and those 8 Bohannon pieces of crow are REALLY hard to swallow today. Must have been a tough work trip to Ames......ERRRRRRR, I mean Denver.

Is Ward a PG who handles the ball on every position and gets most of his points from 3 pt land!? Lol good god you're a fool. You try and twist everything to support your narrative and it only makes you look more and more dumb.

Bohannon is going to be a Hawkeye great and you were so WRONG about him. No one here is going to let you forget about it.

3 points is greater than 2 points. You really thought Bohannon had a chance to beat out Ward for Freshman of the week when Ward won Player and Freshman of the week? Haha you don't want basketball outside of us so no need to pretend you do

Oh man, I can see that our win on Saturday and those 8 Bohannon pieces of crow are REALLY hard to swallow today. Must have been a tough work trip to Ames......ERRRRRRR, I mean Denver.

I was pretty drunk and loving life at Sports Column in Denver and cheered every 3 he hit. Great crowd. You think I want him to miss shots so I can continue to be right about him on a message board and lose the game? I'll never root against a player of my favorite team ever because I want to win every game in every sport we play

I was pretty drunk and loving life at Sports Column in Denver and cheered every 3 he hit. Great crowd. You think I want him to miss shots so I can continue to be right about him on a message board and lose the game? I'll never root against a player of my favorite team ever because I want to win every game in every sport we play

Umm you've never been right. All you have to do is admit you are wrong...

I'm not sure you deserve the privilege of cheering for Bohannon.

Umm you've never been right. All you have to do is admit you are wrong...

Haha yeah ok. I've been right way more than I was wrong. Bohannon and Williams are both shooting 36% this year, even Dean said Williams has been a liability this year. I told everyone the PG would be a mess this year and it has been, especially defensively. Remember everyone telling me how good Williams would be but now I'm the one who's wrong haha

Latest posts