Bohannon crow anyone?

Haha yeah ok. I've been right way more than I was wrong. Bohannon and Williams are both shooting 36% this year, even Dean said Williams has been a liability this year. I told everyone the PG would be a mess this year and it has been, especially defensively. Remember everyone telling me how good Williams would be but now I'm the one who's wrong haha

Wrong again.

Williams has indeed not been great, it's not time to give up on him completely tho - people develop at different rates. I think he has huge upside but hasn't put it all together yet. You keep saying you were right about things, what things?

If our PG situation is good like you're implying and we have one of the top SG's in the country would you consider our guard play as above average?

I would definitely say Jordan Bohannon's play has been above average. Especially for a true freshman in the B10.

If you believe in advanced stats, Jordan has had the 3rd best offensive rating of any 4* PG in conference play.

Smart to ignore the non conference since that doesn't matter and only include conference play when this is the weakest the conference has probably ever been

Ward averaged 21 points and 9 rebounds on 68% shooting. Bohannon averaged 16.5 points and 5.5 assists on 50% shooting and had 4 more turnovers than Ward did this past week. Bohannon's stats weren't right up there with Ward's.

Return of the troll. Return of the troll.

16.5PPG / 5.5 APG / 2 SPG
9/18 FGs (50%) / 9/15 3s (64%)

21 PPG / 9 RPG / 1 BPG
17/25 (68%)

So Ward had 9 more points on 7 more shots. 9 RPG and 5.5 APG are pretty comparable considering Lonzo Ball leads the nation at 7.6 APG. JBo also had an outstanding game on the road which should count for something. To say "it's not even close" shows you for the troll you are.

Welcome Back.

Smart to ignore the non conference since that doesn't matter and only include conference play when this is the weakest the conference has probably ever been

He didn't start til like game 6 or 7, but even counting the non conference he is 7th best in Offensive rating amoung all 4* PG. That puts him in the upper half of 4* PG offensively, pretty impressive for the #299 ranked recruit.

what have you been right on?

I said Williams wouldn't be a PG we want and he would be a liability offensively since he's never been a scorer. I said our guard play would be weak this year, especially at the PG position and it has been. I said we would really miss the four seniors we lost defensively when all anyone wanted to talk about was replacing their offensive production. I said this team was an NIT team at best when 74% thought this was a tournament team. I think the only thing I've been wrong about was saying Moss was a clear miss

is it fair to count his first few games any way? Sure, I guess...but he really was just a babe in the OOC. ... and the B1G is down this season, but let's not act like Iowa is playing in the Valley or something. It's still a 7 team bid league which is going to be what, the 2nd most?

I said Williams wouldn't be a PG we want and he would be a liability offensively since he's never been a scorer. I said our guard play would be weak this year, especially at the PG position and it has been. I said we would really miss the four seniors we lost defensively when all anyone wanted to talk about was replacing their offensive production. I said this team was an NIT team at best when 74% thought this was a tournament team. I think the only thing I've been wrong about was saying Moss was a clear miss

1. Williams was always considered a liability and to be playing out of position due to necessity. I think the jury still out on the guy, if you want to say he hasn't played well this season, I agree. He hasn't, doesn't mean your right, means what I just said, he's playing out of position and learning it. He may end up being serviceable if he continues to work

2. PG position has been a plus since about mid season, except you refuse to acknowledge it.

3. Everyone, and i mean everyone thought we would miss 4 Seniors. Good lord, who wouldn't think that. I mean, it's the dumbest thing you've ever said and to consider yourself "right" about that is laughable.

4. You do realize the line of this team being a tourney team and NOT a tourney team is about razor thin right now. We're talking about 2 double OT games that could have went either way and this team is a much different position. It was rough going at first but clearly the team has steadily seen improvement as the season has progressed. Stop acting like this is a bad team, it's not, it's far from being as bad as you would like to paint it.

I still haven't found a THING that I could consider you right on in all of that. Maybe Williams, I'll give you that. I still think he could turn into a solid contributor.

Latest posts