Bohannon crow anyone?

We can't ban 56 until Jordan dunks(probably JR year). Then at that very moment when every Iowa fan is losing their shit. Rob will quietly go in and ban Hawk5656 for the most medically epic case of head stuck deep up the anus. That will be a sweet sweet moment to cherish.
Sounds like you want me to create a poll about Bo's ability to dunk.

Sounds like you want me to create a poll about Bo's ability to dunk.

I know Oliver dunked at the end of the UConn win/Alford's debut on a wide open break away as time expired and I think he dunked once more on a similar play. Horner also had a couple wide open breakaway dunks, but I remember he had to dunk with his left hand which was different looking for a righty. Gesell and Woolridge both had a few but also both could dunk in the half court offense which is more unusual for a point guard. I don't think Bohannon will ever dunk though, he doesn't even elevate on his layups attempts which is part of why he never draws any fouls. Did he ever dunk in high school? I haven't seen any on his AAU or summer highlights. He does get to the basket a bit more in those but mainly what you see now is what I see in the clips. Anybody ever see him actually dunk?

I know Oliver dunked at the end of the UConn win/Alford's debut on a wide open break away as time expired and I think he dunked once more on a similar play. Horner also had a couple wide open breakaway dunks, but I remember he had to dunk with his left hand which was different looking for a righty. Gesell and Woolridge both had a few but also both could dunk in the half court offense which is more unusual for a point guard. I don't think Bohannon will ever dunk though, he doesn't even elevate on his layups attempts which is part of why he never draws any fouls. Did he ever dunk in high school? I haven't seen any on his AAU or summer highlights. He does get to the basket a bit more in those but mainly what you see now is what I see in the clips. Anybody ever see him actually dunk?

I don't think he has ever dunked before, but he has also never went through an off season college strength program. I can easily see him adding 5 to 6 inches of vertical before he graduates.

Remember Andre dunking one against Missouri at Carver, causing Clark Kellogg to exclaim:

ANDRE WOOLRIDGE.....COME STRONG OR DONT COME AT ALL.....!

:cool:

Left Friday for Denver and just got back but got to watch the game at Sports Column out there. What a complete game from this team, Jordan had a very impressive game shooting

Left Friday for Denver and just got back but got to watch the game at Sports Column out there. What a complete game from this team, Jordan had a very impressive game shooting

You keep forgetting "And I finally realize I was wrong about him...". Come on man. Everyone knows you're a douche-troll but it's never too late to save a little face. A big ol' piece of crow with some humble pie for dessert will go a long way.

You keep forgetting "And I finally realize I was wrong about him...". Come on man. Everyone knows you're a douche-troll but it's never too late to save a little face. A big ol' piece of crow with some humble pie for dessert will go a long way.

If I thought I was wrong about him I would say it, I said it about Moss who I didn't even think would be in the rotation this year. He's had a some good games and some really bad games

If I thought I was wrong about him I would say it, I said it about Moss who I didn't even think would be in the rotation this year. He's had a some good games and some really bad games

Show me a good player that hasn't had any really bad games.

I'm not sure what the record is for pages on a thread but let's keep this thing going. 56, we need you, brah. You know, Bohannon was just lucky, had one good night but he still sucks at defense, you know the routine. I know your ego is bruised, but tape it up and get in there.
Lol

He's not ready to admit that he was wrong, but with every day that passes, JB makes it harder for him to say he's right.

He's not ready to admit that he was wrong, but with every day that passes, JB makes it harder for him to say he's right.

He needs to go back to the Moss troll for awhile. He also needs to say there is no way we can beat Wisconsin since he's always proved wrong.

Wow this thread's gone crazy. Can't wait to see where it'll be in 4 yrs geez. Jobo will quite possibly end up the all time assist leader and maybe even 3 pt shooter when it's all said and done.

Latest posts