Blackout uniforms for Saturday

I have a very good source. I was talking to my neighbor who's brother-in-laws father works closely with the athletic dept. He said they are going to bring back this uniform for this special game. This guy is legit.

GetContent1.jpg

I have a very good source. I was talking to my neighbor who's brother-in-laws father works closely with the athletic dept. He said they are going to bring back this uniform for this special game. This guy is legit.

GetContent1.jpg
Tim Dwight will find you and hurt you for posting this

They have a picture of the helmet posted over on rivals. They took the yellow stripe down the middle off and centered an Iowa anf sticker on the back. As for matte...looks like they left the helmet out in the sun for a year. Big fail on the helmet if this is it. Every team in the country can pull of a matte helmet except our athletic Dept. We change stickers. Fail.

^yep, that's it. That's what we came up with. "Hey bob, let's take the middle strip off...". That's it? After five years of college football alternate uniforms this is our helmet? Wow. Well gaaaallllllllleeeeee

I'll wait until I see the whole uniform before casting judgement. I agree the helmet doesn't look all that spectacular, but come on. No matter what they do there will be a group of people who complain about it. That's a fact.

I'm just enjoying the fact Ferentz has loosened up a bit and we'll likely be seeing some form of alternate uniforms at least once a year from now on. I'm guessing when we see the entire all black uniforms it's going to look pretty sweet.

The matte finish does suck if this truly is the helmet, but I do like the enlarged Tigerhawk and the ANF sticker with the outline of Iowa.

When unsexy tries to be sexy? Like the quiet girlfriend who tries to spice it up and surprise you with a sexy nightgown and trips and falls down the stairs as she tries to walk seductively

Latest posts