Blackout uniforms for Saturday

When the team comes out I'll give the uniform/helmet exactly 4 seconds of my attention. After that, I won't give it another thought.

images

Goofs will never see 'em comin'

All I know, is whoever is in charge of keeping these uniforms secret, they should get a job with the CIA or Department of Defense. We know nothing and the disinformation being put out there is outstanding.

All I know, is whoever is in charge of keeping these uniforms secret, they should get a job with the CIA or Department of Defense. We know nothing and the disinformation being put out there is outstanding.

No Joke! Esp since they did that Teaser video so long ago!! I would put money down saying that helmet pic from rivals is a sham...

We do know what the jerseys will look like Saturday. This was posted by EstronHawkKing and he pretty much nailed it. Only thing missing is the big ten logo on the right shoulder. I am a little disappointed that the helmets aren't matte but other than that I think they will look sharp under the lights on Saturday.

No Joke! Esp since they did that Teaser video so long ago!! I would put money down saying that helmet pic from rivals is a sham...

Not likely. There is a guy who has seen the helmet and verifies that is what it is. Also says the one in the pic isn't polished up, and that in actuality it looks much nicer in person.

We do know what the jerseys will look like Saturday. This was posted by EstronHawkKing and he pretty much nailed it. Only thing missing is the big ten logo on the right shoulder. I am a little disappointed that the helmets aren't matte but other than that I think they will look sharp under the lights on Saturday.

The helmets are confirmed as NOT being glossy.

Here is what the Hawks uniforms will look like on Saturday night...

I'm not 100% sure about the helmets, but the jerseys will feature the Athletic Department's font they've used now for several years.

hawkeyesblackout2.png

The jerseys will be identical to those shown above. Only thing I was off on was the helmet slightly. No gold stripe and add the ANF logo on the back with the state of Iowa outline.

Is it really wise to wear all black uniforms if the crowd is blacked out? CJ might not find anyone when he looks to pass.

Sad just sad. Who did they pay to design these unis? Farm King???

If I were designing Id have little stripe, maybe white / gold and white piping (outlines) around the gold numbers

for all those in the media who don't what Iowa, they're never the wiser.

I see colorado is wearing some kind of special uniform black out matte. Meh. Nothing special or interesting about it. Their decal is a bit larger too. So if you want a preview - flip on TV

http://espn.go.com/college-football/video?gameId=400757073

If I were designing Id have little stripe, maybe white / gold and white piping (outlines) around the gold numbers

for all those in the media who don't what Iowa, they're never the wiser.

I see colorado is wearing some kind of special uniform black out matte. Meh. Nothing special or interesting about it. Their decal is a bit larger too. So if you want a preview - flip on TV

http://espn.go.com/college-football/video?gameId=400757073

Nice to see Colorado beating USC...17-13 late in the 3rd.

Ugly. It's going to get ugly for Minnesota tomorrow when we take Floyd back though so I am ok with it.

Latest posts