Blackout uniforms for Saturday

really hoping for matte black Helmets as well. And would love to be thoroughly surprised as they walk out to "Back in Black"....getting goosebumps just thinking about this moment in sold-out Kinnick...

really hoping for matte black Helmets as well. And would love to be thoroughly surprised as they walk out to "Back in Black"....getting goosebumps just thinking about this moment in sold-out Kinnick...

I agree can't wait for Sat.,gonna be explosive and historical.Break two records,wrestling attendance and first Hawkeye team to be 10-0.Shoot now I'm getting GOOSEBUMPS.GO HAWKS

CNgd5dKWoAAqGQq.jpg

So apparently they are going to tinker with the uniforms again. I never understand why some feel the need to change perfection. Perhaps next year the powers that make these decisions will change our colors to, I don't know, orange and green or something. Or change the Iowa Fight Song to another tune they think is catchier. Rename Kinnick Stadium maybe? I know. Let's move all the games to Davenport!!
O.K. O.K., as you can tell, I'm a traditionalist. I for one wish whoever is in charge would leave the uni's alone. They are part of what makes us I O W A, and I hate to see them changed...even for a game or two or whatever. We're the black and gold, not the black and black.

So apparently they are going to tinker with the uniforms again. I never understand why some feel the need to change perfection. Perhaps next year the powers that make these decisions will change our colors to, I don't know, orange and green or something. Or change the Iowa Fight Song to another tune they think is catchier. Rename Kinnick Stadium maybe? I know. Let's move all the games to Davenport!!
O.K. O.K., as you can tell, I'm a traditionalist. I for one wish whoever is in charge would leave the uni's alone. They are part of what makes us I O W A, and I hate to see them changed...even for a game or two or whatever. We're the black and gold, not the black and black.

Agreed, and what the hell is with us wearing white jerseys on the road, we're not the black and white and gold!

I wish we would dump the steelers look. Its old.

dribble_iowa_mocks_1x.jpg

Something on the far left for home would be great imo.

If all black unis (meh) the helmets possibly switched to gold with black tigerhawk.

Forgive me if someone said this and I missed it. They will be unveiled Saturday at 4:30 on "hit film" online. There is a blurb on Hawk Central about it. I don't know what "hit film" is.....