Big Ten Bracket Simulator

Okay. Let’s make this happen. We play Illinois at 6 p.m. the last day of the season. We can just relax knowing the double bye is in hand.
That has to be the last game of the regular conference season. We will know our fate by then as to what our seed will be if we win and what it will be if we lose.

Fucking Wisconsin. How is this happening? They are scoring points and really being efficient on offense .....I don’t get it.

If we are tied with them

Right now they are a game ahead of us in the standings
I ran multiple simulations. Every scenario I tried requires us to go 3-0. But...

In the NCAA.
Can go 10-0 at home.
Can still get a double bye if 3-0.

The number 1 goal for me has been accomplished. There are a couple more that would be nice.

I ran multiple simulations. Every scenario I tried requires us to go 3-0. But...

In the NCAA.
Can go 10-0 at home.

The number 1 goal for me has been accomplished. There are a couple more that would be nice.

I got us the 4 seed by changing one game. Illinois needs to lose at home to Indiana.

Yeah, I don’t know what I was doing. MN win at WI and MSU win at PSU also does it. Winning out sounds like the most fun though.
I have a funny feeling about Minnesota at Wisconsin. Don't quite know why but Goofy seems to match up well with Bucky. Also Minnesota has had a rough run of bad luck while Wisconsin has been playing over their heads

What the hell, I'll call it. Huge upset!

I picked the games based on what I thought would happen (most home teams winning). Iowa ended up the 6th seed with wisconsin the 3 and illinois the 2. Playing the first 2 round games at night and having those 2 teams on our side of the bracket is not too bad for falling that low. I also went back and changed just us winning the illinois game and it made us the 2 seed with the same two teams on our side. That's about as good of a bracket as you can draw up. Ohio State would be our first opponent in that one.

With Wisconsin winning, I think every scenario shows that if Iowa wins their next two games at home against PSU and Purdue, that if we win against Illinois we will be a top 4 seed and if we lose we won't.

I have a funny feeling about Minnesota at Wisconsin. Don't quite know why but Goofy seems to match up well with Bucky. Also Minnesota has had a rough run of bad luck while Wisconsin has been playing over their heads

What the hell, I'll call it. Huge upset!
I’ve thought the same thing

I picked the games based on what I thought would happen (most home teams winning). Iowa ended up the 6th seed with wisconsin the 3 and illinois the 2. Playing the first 2 round games at night and having those 2 teams on our side of the bracket is not too bad for falling that low. I also went back and changed just us winning the illinois game and it made us the 2 seed with the same two teams on our side. That's about as good of a bracket as you can draw up. Ohio State would be our first opponent in that one.
That’s what I was doing last night...what I think is most likely. But that was dumb. WI winning at MI wasn’t likely IMO. Lots of chaos yet to come I’m sure.

In the NCAA.
Can go 10-0 at home.

You are far more thorough than I am

The possibility of going 3-0 is strong, starting tomorrow with Penn State

Illinois looks good lately but we can play with them. They have a cocky attitude that is very irritating

:cool:

Basically comes down to about 5 games now

1. Iowa at Illinois
2. Purdue at Iowa
(Win out and possibly a 2; but top 4 certain)
Iowa controls its own destiny.

3. MSU at PSU
4. Illinois at OSU

5. MSU at Maryland
(if MSU loses both of these opens up more possibilities of making top4 with 12-8 teams with tie-breaker)

6. Minnesota at Wisconsin — have a gut feeling about this being an upset but ... just a hope
(opens more possibilities for climbing in tie-breakers with Iowa’s W over Connie)

The Simulator now has MSU winning at PSU. So changing today’s game from WI to MN and submitting gets us the 4 seed.