*****B1G WEST ELIMINATION GAME: IOWA VS. WISKY*****

lol.. Now this is good. The greatest part is Phoenix your being serious aren't you. Hysterical

No, and I'm not sure how anyone thought I could be. But Jake having a nice completion rate has been his supporter's line all year, and I guarantee it will be later this week when the stick their heads out again to blather about why CJB shouldn't play in the Nebraska game considering JR was 21-29 for 205 yards against Wisconsin. Just you wait, it's been happening all year long.

Teams are stacking the box to stop the run and cheating with their safeties. JR hasn't been able to make them pay so we will remain mediocre.
Mediocre called and he's not happy with the comparison.

How many times has our "brainy" qb been called for intentional grounding? That one is not remotely complicated. Troy Davis knows the rule on that.

No, and I'm not sure how anyone thought I could be. But Jake having a nice completion rate has been his supporter's line all year, and I guarantee it will be later this week when the stick their heads out again to blather about why CJB shouldn't play in the Nebraska game considering JR was 21-29 for 205 yards against Wisconsin. Just you wait, it's been happening all year long.

???

JR is fine if you have a great run game, great Defense, a great kicking game, and win the turnover battle.....

Guess what...

Whoa, dude! You think JR is going to get 106 yards on 15 more attempts. That means at least a couple of shots 10 yards downfield.

JR is fine if you have a great run game, great Defense, a great kicking game, and win the turnover battle.....

Guess what...

This is exactly right. But since we don't have that this year, we needed a guy that could win games with his arm, but our coach is too clueless and stubborn to put that guy in.

Latest posts