*****B1G WEST ELIMINATION GAME: IOWA VS. WISKY*****

Players are gonna have to win in spite of the gutless coaching.

I swear KF literally doesn't know the game situation at times.

Every DC in the conference must take the week off when they play IWA. No need to come to the office. Use up some of those Personal days, see the kids, sleep in, catch up on your Netflix queue, etc. what a joke.

Bucky has all the points they are gonna need with JR at the helm. Not that they won't get 20-30 more. Iowa is inept. The most flaccid offense in the country.
Gulp. That's freaky because that's the same description I was going to use (with focus on the coaches that sit in the offensive playroom.

HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!

No! No, it's not hilarious. It's sad and pathetic and it still pizzes me off everytime der KirkFer does this. Anymore, it's not just a situational gaffe that sometimes occurs; it's a frickin' regular expectation! The guy is simply an incompetent football strategist and an inept game manager.

Players are gonna have to win in spite of the gutless coaching.

I swear KF literally doesn't know the game situation at times.
I thought for sure that CJ would come in that last drive and then I thought, "What am I thinking."

Can someone slip a note or two in the locker room and:

let JR know that Iowa is in the black jerseys.

and let the coaching staff know that the announcers are laughing at them.

Gordon is garbage. So are the refs, where was the flag on the Duzey pass to the end zone on the Fg drive, that was a clear PI! It would have put Iowa in position for a TD. And on the final drive, the first long pass Powell was clearly interfeared with he was almost push out of bounds! Then the work call of all was the offensive PI, that was complete garbage by complete refs. I was looking at the Powell was interfered with again! Are the refs cross eyed or something. The bad-gers can't handle Powell's speed at all. Iowa will run all over the bums in the second half.

WTF was Deace saying all week about Trends and all signs point to Wisky let down and Iowa wins outright. So funny..
Well he forgot about the trend and all signs of the coaches in the offensive gameroom complete incapability of putting a game plan together in back-to-back weeks and the utter incompetence of attacking downfield against a stacked defense.

Jake is 10/14 for 99 yards! How could anyone think that he is the problem with our offense?

He's only one of the problems. He has what we call happy feet in the pocket. That never bodes well for a QB. And 10-19 with 99 yards in one half is not impressive in any way. But add in the GD and running MW for 8 of 16 carries for Iowa and that's a start of what's wrong.

If Iowa could play back to back good games offensively this year, I'd take that at this point.

Gordon is garbage. So are the refs, where was the flag on the Duzey pass to the end zone on the Fg drive, that was a clear PI! It would have put Iowa in position for a TD. And on the final drive, the first long pass Powell was clearly interfeared with he was almost push out of bounds! Then the work call of all was the offensive PI, that was complete garbage by complete refs. I was looking at the Powell was interfered with again! Are the refs cross eyed or something. The bad-gers can't handle Powell's speed at all. Iowa will run all over the bums in the second half.

Tough day Nick but lots of excuses above..

Seriously, why can't we give Bethard a chance? Jake refuses to throw it farther than 2 yards unless it's the last play of the half.

Ever the optimist. I envy you at times Hawknick. Don't stop believin.....great song.

Latest posts