*****B1G WEST ELIMINATION GAME: IOWA VS. WISKY*****

How do we Have the no options at tb? Mark is terrible, canzeri looks like mark all the sudden and who in the hell can we throw at em. Wadley is our best choice yet he won't get the nod

Are we the only team in America that dresses two punters? Only at Iowa can we have a pooch punter and a bomber even if they both can't kick it past 35 yards

I put this on our coaches. They don't play talent. It's like "of mice and men" KF is like Lenny and the team is his rabbit.

Can someone provide the link to that Fire Kirk Ferentz online petition? Back to 2 straight runs into the 8 man box. When he trots Jake back out after Wisky is up 24-3, it'll be time to sign.

Is it bad to say I almost hate when Jake has a boo-saving throw once in a while?

If he would have missed that throw it would have put some pressure on Kirk. As far as the team goes we would be in the same spot right now. So no ot really isn't bad.

Someone should tell Marv Cook's kid and that kid from Dowling to recind their commitments with this absurd offense.

I'm so jealous of watching that.. :( Iowa for 3 years have been riding a fullback as it's featured back. loll Hilarious

Latest posts