*****B1G WEST ELIMINATION GAME: IOWA VS. WISKY*****

OK...that is gutless and clueless clock management. I'm on board....thanks for everything you've done Kirk...but sorry...can't defend that crap.

That's what I imagine I look like throwing the ball 40 yards. Having to put my full body behind it and heave.

Everybody on the offensive side of the ball needs to have the **** beat out of them. Greg Derp Davis should be 1st in line.

Meanwhile bret bielema and arkansas are steamrolling a top 10 team ole miss. It's time, bring bielema home.

A mentally challenged chipmunk could draw up a better offense then this.

I give up if CJB does not start the 2nd half. But alas he won't.

Bucky has all the points they are gonna need with JR at the helm. Not that they won't get 20-30 more. Iowa is inept. The most flaccid offense in the country.

Wow 3rd and 9 and we throw a 6 yard route.

#firegregdavis

Greg Davis surely isn't calling a great game but it AINT Greg Davis reading the defense and throwing the ball. There are receivers open but captain 'happy feet Mc Crap my pants' can't see them.

Why did we run off the clock, to not even attempt the hailmary? It seems like we don't have plays ready for these drills. ever

Why is it so difficult for the HC/OC to get in sync with the Offense execution in back-to-back games.

No vertical stress until it is obvious Iowa will try a deep route. That's not stress then, is it?

Either plays aren't being called to throw deep or JR is afraid to throw deep. Just another typical Saturday.

Is the another coach in the world that would talk about having 2 good qb's , then watch one stuggle week after week without ever once bringing the other one in because of the struggles?

Even Spielman is frustrated ... saying same things we've been saying for years ... "gotta play to win, not to not lose".

He's a fan of the game. He respects Ferentz. He also knows bad coaching strategy and game flow decisions when he sees it.

Latest posts