At what point has Kirk seen enough to give the keys back to O'Keefe

Look, I'm sorry, but Iowa is a better team than Wisconsin. But due to sheer ineptitude of offensive playcalling, we lost. The two special teams snafus didn't help, but I guarandamntee you that O'Keefe wins that game. I could write a War & Peace lenght treatise on what I saw, but the lack of balls on 2nd and short is really what did Iowa in tonight.

you could write a War & Peace-length treatise, but it wouldn't be worth the paper it's printed on if you really believe KOK has no say or input into our offensive game plan.

Why bring up an OP from last year....guys fricken breathe. Michigan had one bad game and so did we. Guarantee we beat PSU (Pedafile U)

Why bring up an OP from last year....guys fricken breathe. Michigan had one bad game and so did we. Guarantee we beat PSU (Pedafile U)
We are not beating PSU. If you think that Michigan defense was good, think again. PSU is far better. We will be lucky to score.

As has been pointed out, KF will NEVER demote his son.

But.. The offense has always been shaky under KF, with a couple of rare exceptions.. 2002 for instance. So I'm not sure it'll really help all that much but I'll take KOK over what we've gotten since since 2012.

Last edited:
Anyone know if O'Keefe is still in Iowa City? I'd like to see them fire the line coach, promote Brian to OL/Run Game Coordinator, and give the reigns back to O'Keefe during this bye week.

Anyone know if O'Keefe is still in Iowa City? I'd like to see them fire the line coach, promote Brian to OL/Run Game Coordinator, and give the reigns back to O'Keefe during this bye week.
Memorial Stadium really did something to you....

Btw, I couldn't see it but what was the unsportsmanlike call about?

Memorial Stadium really did something to you....

Btw, I couldn't see it but what was the unsportsmanlike call about?

It wasn't Memorial Stadium, it was the game. It felt like I was watching Akron versus Eastern Michigan on a cold November day where both teams had their backup QBs in. I had pretty low expectations going in and this shattered them.

It wasn't Memorial Stadium, it was the game. It felt like I was watching Akron versus Eastern Michigan on a cold November day where both teams had their backup QBs in. I had pretty low expectations going in and this shattered them.
I was surprised there weren't more Hawk fans in the crowd. I heard a lot of them say things like.... what the heck was that...in re to the Hawk O. It wasn't meant to be derogatory, but genuine surprise at play calling and execution.

I was surprised there weren't more Hawk fans in the crowd. I heard a lot of them say things like.... what the heck was that...in re to the Hawk O. It wasn't meant to be derogatory, but genuine surprise at play calling and execution.
I was definitely surprised to see so few Iowa fans when the TV cameras panned the stadium. It seems that fan apathy has already set in.

I was definitely surprised to see so few Iowa fans when the TV cameras panned the stadium. It seems that fan apathy has already set in.
Big time.

Heard a lot of chatter in the stands from season ticket holders about not coming back this year.

StubHub prices have fallen through the floor...a guy I work with bought 2 tickets to OSU early on before the season started for $300 a piece to make a trip out of it with his kid, and they're on stubhub unsold right now for $78 each.

There's going to be a LOT of empty seats at Northwestern. More legroom for me :)

Big time.

Heard a lot of chatter in the stands from season ticket holders about not coming back this year.

StubHub prices have fallen through the floor...a guy I work with bought 2 tickets to OSU early on before the season started for $300 a piece to make a trip out of it with his kid, and they're on stubhub unsold right now for $78 each.

There's going to be a LOT of empty seats at Northwestern. More legroom for me :)
OSU is a road game, are the prices in the Horseshoe dropping? If so, I'm surprised Buckeye fans aren't scooping them up.

Latest posts