Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME???

This is unacceptable behavior.....

Gotta get him and Norm back on the ball, Vin.....

jesus.jpeg

:D

I realize it's a rule and I realize the MSU player did run into him, so technically speaking, yes - it's a penalty.

On the other hand, it's the freaking first ever Big Ten championship game...you want it to be determined because a legitimate player (i.e. non-punter) went hard after the punt and happened to run into the punter? And plus, did you happen to get a load of the super slo mo replay? The Wisky punter could have easily kept his feet - watch the replay, he clearly lifted his foot up so he could "make it look good".

I'm sorry...by the letter of the rulebook, correct call. But as far as being a legit game outcome - total bs. Load of crap.

<<..you want ti to be determined...?>>

Yeah. It would show ho tough the B1G is if we let punters get injured instead of enforcing the actual rules....

Are you a moron? The MSU player CLEARLY made significant contact! Did the UW punter "sell" it? Sure. But the MSU player blew it. Big time.

Last edited:
Didn't you know that it isn't a foul if the defender was pushed into the punter, which the MSU player was....

Horrible call, regardless.

You missed the game. The MSU player wasn't touched by any Wiscy player, he went around him. Not pushed at all. He RAN INTO THE PUNTER WHILE THE PUNTER'S LEG WAS STILL EXTENDED.

What was a bad call was the officials missing a block in the back by MSU on the return. Even if they already toss a flag for running into the kicker, you still monitor the play. They obviously did not.

What play were YOU watching? The guy who ran into the licker was off his blocker three or four steps before he got to the punter. Plenty of time to pullup when he realized he was not going to get there. Another fine example of Sparty's borderline dirty play. As others have mentioned here, Karma's a beech.
You better watch alot closer then! He had momentum and was blocked out and into the P. Call could easily have gone either way.
Bad ending to a enertaining game IMO.

You missed the game. The MSU player wasn't touched by any Wiscy player, he went around him. Not pushed at all. He RAN INTO THE PUNTER WHILE THE PUNTER'S LEG WAS STILL EXTENDED.

What was a bad call was the officials missing a block in the back by MSU on the return. Even if they already toss a flag for running into the kicker, you still monitor the play. They obviously did not.
Better watch the replay with your glasses and use the DVR. Its very clear he was blocked but he still ran into the P giving the Ref the opportunity to make that call.

Anybody else disappointed the game wasn't played in rain/snow/wind/slop?

Yeah, me neither.

Latest posts