Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME???

Sparty would never have returned that punt that far. The entire stadium, including Wisky players on field, saw the flag and let up. He would never have made it past the 40. That said, msu still has pretty good odds to at least tie it up. punter got hit, it was the right call, flop or not. msu "flopped" all season and didn't deserve to represent B1G.

This. Ostrich.

Chad

Better then me. Only time I saw the field was to fetch the tee.

Loserchad

Better than you- I ran the water Jug out to the Boys in H.S. A little 2-Wheeled cart that kept tipping over all the time and you had to pump the crap out of it to get water out.

I am glad the flopping spartans and dantonio lost. Just saying the ref could have not thrown the flag because if you are blocked you are blocked.

I dont care if the punter took a dive because it was not subjective that the guy ran into him. The ref could have ate the flag since the player was blocked.

Then you have zero understanding of the rule. It's available on the NCAA site. Learn it, love it, live it.

It was clearly a penalty. He ran right into him. It wasn't like he grazed him. He hit his leg and right into his hip. I wouldn't call it a flop, but the punter probably did exaggerate it a bit which is EXACTLY what he should have done. That play gave Wisconsin the Rose Bowl, because without it MSU scores the game winning TD.

Ha ha, what?

What kind of TV do you have? I would upgrade if you think he ran right into him.

That contact would not have been enough to knock over a three year old girl.

Not arguing the call but the punter clearly jumped in the air and purposely fell on the ground.

He then went back to the sidlelines with a huge **** eatin grin on his face slapping himself in the chest as to say, in case it wasn't obvious, I just saved the game for us.

Good play by him but clearly a flop.

Nasty P****s deserved what they got. You simply do not touch the punter. He did run into him, bottom line. The punter did embellish the hit but it Was there. Too bad for the flopping Spartans, remember their injury flops fourth quarter in IC.....

:)

Doubt you were ever a punter.
Everybody here used to play linebacker.

I actually did both. You don't touch the punter. Of course the guy flopped but he was touched, don't touch the punter and you don't have to worry about it.

I still say that's on Dantonio for not going straight return they were going to get the ball in decent field position with plenty of time to win/tie the game.

Being aggressive cost MSU the game.......

Absolutely wonderful sig, Vin.....

"Vintage is like the Bear Jew in Inglorius Basterds. He is the guy that comes in and goes all Ted Williams on shitnugget clown fans."
- Hawkfromnorwalk, 12.03.2011

One of the best I have ever seen.....

:D

Absolutely wonderful sig, Vin.....

"Vintage is like the Bear Jew in Inglorius Basterds. He is the guy that comes in and goes all Ted Williams on shitnugget clown fans."
- Hawkfromnorwalk, 12.03.2011

One of the best I have ever seen.....

:D

That gem is all HawkfromNorwalk.:)