Anyone Want on the Bandwagon?

do we have to like ferentz to be on the bandwagon or just Iowa football? If it's the latter, most of us never left. If it's the former then I never see myself back on it.

do we have to like ferentz to be on the bandwagon or just Iowa football? If it's the latter, most of us never left. If it's the former then I never see myself back on it.

Everyone is welcome on the bandwagon. I'm pretty sure you can support the players, but not the band....or is it you can support the coaches and not the clock management.....or was it the players but not the execution.....Oh hell I'm so confused now, I don't know who we can support or why any longer?????

Thought I'd resurrect this thread just for posterity. Once again...my prediction from May:

We will be 7-5, 5-3 in the Big Ten.

Northern Illinois (L) 0-1, 0-0
Missouri State (W) 1-1, 0-0
@ Iowa State (L) 1-2, 0-0
Western Michigan (W) 2-2, 0-0
@ Minnesota (W) 3-2, 1-0
Michigan State (W) 4-2, 2-0
@ Ohio State (L) 4-3, 2-1
Northwestern (L) 4-4, 2-2
Wisconsin (W) 5-4, 3-2
@ Purdue (W) 6-4, 4-2
Michigan (W) 7-4, 5-2
@ Nebraska (L) 7-5, 5-3

We will defeat Arizona State in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl to finish 8-5.

A clear QB starter will cement himself during the first two Big Ten games. After the bye week and a couple hard fought lumps vs. Ohio State and Northwestern, we will emerge a rejuvenated program as November begins.

God bless Iowa football, and god bless wundergrape.

Thought I'd resurrect this thread just for posterity. Once again...my prediction from May:

We will be 7-5, 5-3 in the Big Ten.

Northern Illinois (L) 0-1, 0-0
Missouri State (W) 1-1, 0-0
@ Iowa State (L) 1-2, 0-0
Western Michigan (W) 2-2, 0-0
@ Minnesota (W) 3-2, 1-0
Michigan State (W) 4-2, 2-0
@ Ohio State (L) 4-3, 2-1
Northwestern (L) 4-4, 2-2
Wisconsin (W) 5-4, 3-2
@ Purdue (W) 6-4, 4-2
Michigan (W) 7-4, 5-2
@ Nebraska (L) 7-5, 5-3

We will defeat Arizona State in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl to finish 8-5.

A clear QB starter will cement himself during the first two Big Ten games. After the bye week and a couple hard fought lumps vs. Ohio State and Northwestern, we will emerge a rejuvenated program as November begins.

God bless Iowa football, and god bless wundergrape.

ISU loss cancels it all. :) Well done.

Truly a Seer of Sorts.....

carnac-the-magnificent.jpeg

You can't say you were right when we're going 8-4 and beating some SEC patsy in our bowl game.

Latest posts