Anyone Want on the Bandwagon?

Wow great thread ... Never get enough of the "bandwagon" references ... And by all means ... all of you "bandwagoners" who dropped off sure as heck better get your seat back after that dominating spring practice ... Big 10 champs ... :)

It's not supposed to be a good thread. It's supposed to document my clairvoyance and allegiance for future gloating purposes. Duh.

Too soon?
Dude, we just beat a team with no less than 7 national championships under their belt, of course it's not too soon to show your allegiance to Captain Conservative! Especially after this win against a national player comes on the heels of impressive victories over several powerhouses including ISU, a team much better than their 1-3 record indicates; a directional school so awesome the good Captain has a 1-2 record against them; and a squeaker against a glorified high school team from Springfield, MO. We won't mention the home loss to a very good MAC school - it's not their fault their coach is woefully underpaid.

So be proud to show how high your fandom soars, you true fan, you. You have earned the right!

As someone who predicted a 2-10 season, yeah I want on the bandwagon.

And yes, I am enjoying eating crow.

mn5A3L0FcVhJnVgsyUMquEg.jpg

I thought they would win 6 games, now I think they'll win 7. Does that count as being on the bandwagon?
If you are unhappy with the coaching but are glad when the team wins, you are a bandwagoneer. True fans are sheeple satisfied with the staus quo.

I'm getting happier with the coaching.

If you blame coaches for losses, but credit players for wins, what does that make you?

Dude, we just beat a team with no less than 7 national championships under their belt, of course it's not too soon to show your allegiance to Captain Conservative! Especially after this win against a national player comes on the heels of impressive victories over several powerhouses including ISU, a team much better than their 1-3 record indicates; a directional school so awesome the good Captain has a 1-2 record against them; and a squeaker against a glorified high school team from Springfield, MO. We won't mention the home loss to a very good MAC school - it's not their fault their coach is woefully underpaid.

So be proud to show how high your fandom soars, you true fan, you. You have earned the right!

Thanks man. That means a lot.

I predicted 4-8 and every game has gone exactly how I expected. It's about to get very bad, but I really hope I'm wrong.

Latest posts