Any new committs today? Who do you predict?

how many has your program ever won?

Stanzi has more bowl victories than does your program's entire history.

Ferentz: 1 BCS win, 4 top 8 finishes in a 10 year period.

all of a sudden Iowa State and Iowa are equals after a .500 season with a bowl loss? the clowns have a way to go to start making these comparison......

I think this is what he's trying to tell you, ankle: "Well, you're Iowa, so we think you should be better than an average of 9-4 with 3 bowl wins in the past 4 years. So the fact that we've haven't won more than 3 conference games since CPR's been here to revive us and have had losing seasons the past two years means we're equal to or better than you, because we're just Iowa State."

Is that about right?

I think this is what he's trying to tell you, ankle: "Well, you're Iowa, so we think you should be better than an average of 9-4 with 3 bowl wins in the past 4 years. So the fact that we've haven't won more than 3 conference games since CPR's been here to revive us and have had losing seasons the past two years means we're equal to or better than you, because we're just Iowa State."

Is that about right?

damn - that is pretty succinct.

can you start writing under my user name!? :)

Is that about right?

I can't lie. That's good. I give you a +1, sir.

If ISU wins the Big 12 and their bowl game which would be a BCS or National Title game next year I will run naked up burlington as far as I can make it. Hold me to this.

If ISU wins the Big 12 and their bowl game which would be a BCS or National Title game next year I will run naked up burlington as far as I can make it. Hold me to this.

If you are the person in your avatar, I will hold you to this! Go Cyclones!!! :D

Who care what you did two seasons ago, where are your trends heading? Up or down? When players like AJ Derby leave your program you need to take a look at yourself. Not to mention Marcus Coker.
For Iowa football, a 2-year "trend" has very little predictive value. Our "trend" after the 2007 season would have never predicted the good results for 2008 and 2009. Iowa football is cyclical, and probably always will be, because we cannot consistently have top10 recruiting classes.

For Iowa football, a 2-year "trend" has very little predictive value. Our "trend" after the 2007 season would have never predicted the good results for 2008 and 2009. Iowa football is cyclical, and probably always will be, because we cannot consistently have top10 recruiting classes.

2010 was a good year as well. Iowa under KF has done well in close games - that year the ball just bounced the other way. 4 losses - 1 point, 2 by 3 points and 1 by 4 points. and the AZ loss on the road by 6, or whatever it was.

We had a great stretch from '08 to '10 which was set up by playing a lot of young guys in '06 and '07 and getting them experience and depth. we'll be there again, just have to be patient.

2010 was a good year as well. Iowa under KF has done well in close games - that year the ball just bounced the other way. 4 losses - 1 point, 2 by 3 points and 1 by 4 points. and the AZ loss on the road by 6, or whatever it was.

We had a great stretch from '08 to '10 which was set up by playing a lot of young guys in '06 and '07 and getting them experience and depth. we'll be there again, just have to be patient.
I agree KF is a great coach, the only difference is now Ferentz has to compete with one of the most up and coming coaches in the country in his own state.

Latest posts