Any new committs today? Who do you predict?

The one time ISUer should be here, defending why Barkley was so solid to ISU and now he's not, he gone. WHAR R U ISUer?!

if you go by the timeline idiot, there was no disclaimer posted there was a typo in the times given, if you would get out of your crib and crawl around a bit this is coming out more that the University screwed him over, as he was about to reregister and stopped and left

if you go by the timeline idiot, there was no disclaimer posted there was a typo in the times given, if you would get out of your crib and crawl around a bit this is coming out more that the University screwed him over, as he was about to reregister and stopped and left

are you serious here? do you really think there was no girl whatsoever and the whole thing was made up?

it was a misprint - it happened the night prior.

are you serious here? do you really think there was no girl whatsoever and the whole thing was made up?

it was a misprint - it happened the night prior.

And Coker is guilty of what? I honestly think Coach Ferentz thought Coker would be back on team until the U of I Admin ran him off.

And Coker is guilty of what? I honestly think Coach Ferentz thought Coker would be back on team until the U of I Admin ran him off.

he was invited back on the team. he chose not to return. and i can appreciate him wanting a fresh start. ic is a fishbowl, especially after the previous case.

regarding guilt or innocence, the people will never have that answer. the only reason there wasn't a case in this instance is that she didn't want to pursue, which is clearly understandable as well.

this topic was covered on this website a coupe weeks back, ad nauseum.

Iowa RB Coker played while facing assault probe - College Football - ESPN

there was no crime as the Prosecuting Attorney and police pointed out "NO CRIME = NO GIRL" you are a complete moron stating nothing of merit or basis
the U of I Admins screwed the kid over, he got ****** and left
what is so hard to understand, but then again it is your hatred of Coker and a total denial of the truth, because in your mind he just had to rape somebody

there was no crime as the Prosecuting Attorney and police pointed out "NO CRIME = NO GIRL" you are a complete moron stating nothing of merit or basis
the U of I Admins screwd the kid over, he got ****** and left
what is so harf to understand, but then agan it is your hatred of Coker and a total denial of the truth, because in your mind he just had to rape somebody

hatred of coker. you are a clown.

the U of I Admins screwed the kid over, he got ****** and left
what is so hard to understand, but then again it is your hatred of Coker and a total denial of the truth, because in your mind he just had to rape somebody

fb3716302cfef70946500541a51ece1d.image.250x208.jpg

what are you talking about Derby was a rs freshmen playing behind a 4th year jr.
Coker from what is out there got screwed by the University and said screw them and left.
not sure what they are doing in this thread, nor the purpose

Glad to see you caught my sarcasm with the derby comment, not.

Latest posts