Any new committs today? Who do you predict?

I'm glad my tweets to Jaleel are the source you guys use to show he is solid with Iowa, but I guess that all depends if he ends up cancelling next week?

You do realize that Thomas is heading to UNC next weekend too. He isn't deciding till signing day.

Thomas says he "really likes that Hawks at this point." Very true we have one more weekend of visits left. The Hawks will have a great class of WR if he commits, even if he doesn't this is by far the best year of WR recruits the Hawks have had for years. Usually it is 2 star WR that commit with a sprinkle of 3 here and there over the years.

Thomas says he "really likes that Hawks at this point." Very true we have one more weekend of visits left. The Hawks will have a great class of WR if he commits, even if he doesn't this is by far the best year of WR recruits the Hawks have had for years. Usually it is 2 star WR that commit with a sprinkle of 3 here and there over the years.
And oh best one over the last few years was a position change so definitely good to see some quality true WR's in this class.

Why the hell do we want Barkley Hill?

He is slow to begin with and now has a major injury.

For the love of god please sign someone capable of contributing in the immediate future.

And what is up with people fawning over the WR class? Wilson is the only one of them with any major offers.

Last edited:
Johnson looks absolutely solid for the Hawks. His Facebook page is full of photos, most showing him in a Hawkeye jersey but two in particular:

- A shot of a Kinnick endzone in which someone has cleared snow from the last three letters of the word HAWKEYES to spell YES. His caption: "A blessing in disguise maybe ..."
- A screen shot from his smartphone of a text at 12:35 p.m. today. "This is what my mom said when I told her I will be joining the hawkeyes!! Lol gotta love her," he wrote in the Facebook caption. Her apparent response to him: "Well alrighty then. Let's play some f---ing football." Except there were no hyphens in her text.

ADD: Also, his Facebook profile shows him wearing his new Iowa jersey.

Welcome to the Hawkeye family, Jaleel!

Last edited:
From Jaleel's Facebook page:

408134_2251612068467_1793236613_1466213_33138737_n.jpg

Why the hell do we want Barkley Hill?

He is slow to begin with and now has a major injury.

For the love of god please sign someone capable of contributing in the immediate future.

And what is up with people fawning over the WR class? Wilson is the only one of them with any major offers.

So a kid that makes Parade All American team isn't good enough for you, huh? Not so sure about that "major" knee injury. I know he got banged up his final game but he's walking around from what I've heard so can't be too bad. Kid is a great student and hard worker so I think the Hawks would be lucky to get him and wouldn't hurt to stick it to ISU in the process.

Proceed with your typical insulting, abrasive, arrogant response......

FWIW, i've seen people tear ACL's and were still able to walk around normally and i'd consider that a major injury. not saying he tore his ACL, but basing his injury not being too bad because he's walking around isn't the best measuring stick

Latest posts