ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, DO YOU WANNA DANCE THREAD

Wisconsin had the opportunity of a lifetime in 2015. But a freshman named Grayson Allen found his shooting touch in the second half and the Dukies found a way.

c71f978402

Here is Grayson with Naz Mitrou-Long and Georges Niang

They belong together

Peas in a pod and all that

Utah Jazz's Tony Bradley (13), Grayson Allen (24), Naz Mitrou-Long and Georges Niang (31) congratulate one another after beating the Sacramento Kings at Vivint Arena in Salt Lake City on Friday, April 5, 2019.

I wonder if Fran and his players watch this title game and think "wow defense is really important, we should focus more on that" or if they just think "chicks dig threes"

I wonder if Fran and his players watch this title game and think "wow defense is really important, we should focus more on that" or if they just think "chicks dig threes"
Can you imagine how bad Iowa would get beat by these teams? Because we play no defense

Last edited:
Other than sports, does anyone watch network television?
Last Man Standing is my favorite sitcom. Show is not as good now without the original Mandy.
Impractical Jokers
Carbonaro Effect
Discovery Channel
Man with a Plan
Conan, but his show has tanked now that it's only 1/2 hour long now
Young Sheldon

I watch 60 minutes. They do some interesting stuff IMO.

Network tv is just garbage now. If someone likes the big bang theory they should let me know now so I can permanently block them.

Now that I think about it people watch 'The Bachelor' as well.

I watch 60 minutes. They do some interesting stuff IMO.

Network tv is just garbage now. If someone likes the big bang theory they should let me know now so I can permanently block them.

Big Bang was great when it first came on, but has dragged a bit over the past 3-4 years. I pretty much stopped watching it, but have again over the past two months since it is ending, and the recent episodes have been pretty funny.

Now that I think about it people watch 'The Bachelor' as well.
Bachelor = awful show. Those super hero shows on the CW suck big time. Melissa Benoist is a very good actress, not sure why she is wasting her time with Supergirl, she could do movies or better television shows

Latest posts