ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, DO YOU WANNA DANCE THREAD

Don't watch the NBA, never have, never will. Vastly overpaid diva's, might as well chuck the rule book out the door, defense completely optional and seldom used. NBA should be shut down. Laughable league, its a joke.

I actually disagree. It's amazing what those players can do at the NBA level. They are probably the best pure athletes in the world. The hand eye coordination, footwork, jumping ability, speed/agility, strength. It's impressive .

iowa making a run in the tournament is doable......now more than ever even with Fran as coach.

I actually disagree. It's amazing what those players can do at the NBA level. They are probably the best pure athletes in the world. The hand eye coordination, footwork, jumping ability, speed/agility, strength. It's impressive .

oh no doubt! it's just that they f*cked the game up so bad it doesn't even resemble basketball

Hot damn, you guys, just checked my bracket on Espn. 1380 pts, top 99% of all brackets, finished 100,323 in the nation!!! Winner had 1850 pts.
If only it were worth something.

I was top 5% on ESPN...my one and only bracket.

Yep, I only ever fill out 1. Even if I'm in multiple pools I use the same picks. Probably not the smart way to do it if you are trying to win and hedge yourself but I prefer to be more vested in the picks I make. Kind of makes it more fun that way or I guess some years more miserable after the opening weekend. :)

Yep, I only ever fill out 1. Even if I'm in multiple pools I use the same picks. Probably not the smart way to do it if you are trying to win and hedge yourself but I prefer to be more vested in the picks I make. Kind of makes it more fun that way or I guess some years more miserable after the opening weekend. :)
Agree. I did fare well in my player pool...the only one I enter annually for a fee.

Barrett
Williamson
Hachimura
Clarke
Johnson
White
Edwards
Culver
Hunter
Guy

I don’t think anyone finished anywhere near the top that didn’t use Edwards.

Latest posts