ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, DO YOU WANNA DANCE THREAD

Hell yeah......John Wick 3. Keanu Reeves has to be 200 years old. But all our action heroes are old these days.
I even saw the new Godzilla movie, Jesus I was going to Saturday matinees 100 years ago when everything cost a nickel to wstch Godzilla vs Mothra

Last Man Standing is my favorite sitcom. Show is not as good now without the original Mandy.
Impractical Jokers
Carbonaro Effect
Discovery Channel
Man with a Plan
Conan, but his show has tanked now that it's only 1/2 hour long now
Young Sheldon

Network television. Some of those shows are cable television

I can’t remember a year in my lifetime where from the sweet sixteen on there have been so many awesome games.

we can debate whether these games are well played or not....what we can't debate is how compelling these games have been.

Questionable calls in TT's favor. It sure looked like the TT player touched the ball last before it went out of bounds, but they gave the ball to TT. Then TT appears to foul Guy on the rebound but they call it a jump ball.

If you are the Texas AD do you just fire Smart now and throw a shitload of money to Beard?

NBA Finals:D

Don't watch the NBA, never have, never will. Vastly overpaid diva's, might as well chuck the rule book out the door, defense completely optional and seldom used. NBA should be shut down. Laughable league, its a joke.

only caught the tail end of the game, but it really emphasizes how much we need shot blockers

Texas Tech getting all the breaks

Coming down the stretch

Looked like a foul on Virginia

They called it against Auburn the other day

Not tonight

Latest posts