2017 Chicago Cubs Thread

Absolutely! If the cards don't make the playoffs it will be the 3rd. year in a row? If my memory serves me correctly the Cubs knocked them out of the playoffs the last time the cards were in it. The mighty red birds seem to be slipping. Lol

Absolutely! If the cards don't make the playoffs it will be the 3rd. year in a row? If my memory serves me correctly the Cubs knocked them out of the playoffs the last time the cards were in it. The mighty red birds seem to be slipping. Lol
The Card's are the Huskers of the MLB. Always bragging about the past. Arrieta has been good against them. Let's clinch tonight.

Congratulations to the Cubs (and us fans)! Not bad considering practically no one on the team, with the exception of Davis, had an outstanding year like so many of them did last year.
This year it was a total team effort. You just never knew who was going to be in the line up day to day. Hopefully they saved their best efforts for the post season.

Winning does not get old!!! Man I love it. This team had to grind and they earned it! They are playing their best ball of the year right now which is how you want it. Finally have Russell and Contreras back, we've had a ton of injuries so just staying healthy next week or so is key! Joe will rest some guys a little which is nice. Washington will be tough, for us to get to the Series this year we'll definitely have earned it going through LA and Washington most likely.

Are the Cardinals going to the playoffs?

giphy.gif

Credit to Chris Hassel.