2 in state 4 stars commit to ISU

WindyCityHawkI

Campos and Lazard to the clowns. We are even starting to lose instate recruits to them, never used to happen. Glad to see that extra time for recruiting with no bowl game is paying off.

That's football.

That's what Kurt will say.
As long as Kurt is still in charge and Pawl is building an elite program in Ames this will not change. No in state kids want to play for this stagnant, stale, boring and conservative Iowa offense.

I agree with you on having extra time for recruiting with no bowl game. Rhoads is prepping for bowl game and yet gets two elite recruits while Kurt will beat out Toledo and Bowling Green for 2* WR recruit in January who he can develop for 3 years or undersign and give scholarships to former walk-ons because it worked in 2002 you guys!

Last edited:
Campos and Lazard to the clowns. We are even starting to lose instate recruits to them, never used to happen. Glad to see that extra time for recruiting with no bowl game is paying off.

This statement will be false in a few months. Young Mr. Lazard will be a 5 *.

I would say that the hawks were the best 4 win team in the country, but that would be a lie. Kirk Herby doesn't think so either......hey, but the hawks beat a BCS at-large team.

But, but, but... Iowa almost beat Indiana, Purdue, Central Michigan and Iowa State! They were just a few plays away from being 8-4!

Losing top in-state recruits to Iowa State.. Not a good sign for Iowa's program, I have to say.

Go back and look at ISU's Class of 2003. There was so much hand wringing on HN at that time.

Tjaden, Blythe, Barkema, Schrage, Meyer and Brant.

LOL like any recruit will get bumped up after they commit to ISU. That's when they got downgraded, you clones should know how that works by now.
Once again you would be wrong. A national recruiting analyst for rivals posted that he has seen several of the top WR recruits in the country in person and Lazard is the best of the group. He says he is most certainly top 50 recruit.

We never had a shot at either of these guys. I know Lazard is a legacy recruit, not sure about Campos.

This statement will be false in a few months. Young Mr. Lazard will be a 5 *.

HA! That's funny.

Being recruited by Texas, Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame, 'Bama, Florida, USC, and such = +1*

Being recruited by Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Vanderbilt and such = -1*

HA! That's funny.

Being recruited by Texas, Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame, 'Bama, Florida, USC, and such = +1*

Being recruited by Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Vanderbilt and such = -1*
Oh grasshopper....LSU and ND both visited young Mr Lazard last week. He is a national recruit.

Iowa could be 12-0 and playing for the national championship and these 2 were never coming to Iowa. One is an ISU legacy and the other is an ISU fan. When ISU gets neutral kids that have zero affiliation with either school or flips a high school kid that's a lifelong Iowa fan, let me know.

Latest posts