2 in state 4 stars commit to ISU

TL; DR.

if+_0bdef5685fbbab7a0174991e0bd9979e.gif

To sum it up for you, it seems A LOT of ISU fans are hypocrites but so are A LOT of Iowa fans, people need to grow up. Plus tired of reading ISU trolling crap. They either need to add to the conversation or leave. This is an Iowa Hawkeye website NOT a rivalry site, yes it has a rivalry forum so they can stay there if that is why they are here.

Yeah he walked into that one, i will give you that. But he isn't a hawkeye fan on a cyclone website. I get it, I get it, you like to talk football, blah, blah, blah but you are only here to defend ISU cause if you were here to talk football 95% of your posts wouldn't be in defense of ISU. Don't say it is because of all the smack talk either. And by the way, don't give me this rivalry board crap, give me a break this thread isn't in there that forum. You are trolling to find Iowa fans who talk smack about ISU and that is it.

Are you following me or something? Ghost I need your assistance on e-stalkers? Did you not notice the first sentence I posted in the post you quoted, I actually was making fun on an ISU player for running into the fog. I hardly ever troll here to be honest, I like having good discussions with other fans, and also enjoy the political board here, and the ever so entertaining posts of scorp and ghost.

And the reason why I'm posting on this thread is because it actually deals with isu even though it may not be on the rivalry board.

Cheer up and smile. It's almost the weekend!

Are you following me or something? Ghost I need your assistance on e-stalkers? Did you not notice the first sentence I posted in the post you quoted, I actually was making fun on an ISU player for running into the fog. I hardly ever troll here to be honest, I like having good discussions with other fans, and also enjoy the political board here, and the ever so entertaining posts of scorp and ghost.

And the reason why I'm posting on this thread is because it actually deals with isu even though it may not be on the rivalry board.

Cheer up and smile. It's almost the weekend!

It wasn't just you, I'm sorry I shouldn't have just pointed at you. You seem like a good dude. Please don't get Ghost involved, he is going to karate chop me or something, I don't know what Ghosts do! Maybe haunt my house or something.

It is almost the weekend, thankfully!

I get not all Cyclone fans are this way. Living in Des Moines, I've become very good friends with some cyclone fans who are completely opposite of the normal ISU fan on this site. It's the guy who makes up a stupid moniker, then comes over to bash Iowa's program, coaches, future, etc etc. Bryce is a good poster, a bit of a homer, like myself, but solid none the less. He can at least admit when ISU sucks, or isn't good at something, which the rest seem to have a problem admitting. I guess I'd never go over to CF, or report, and knock their clones, because it's a dbag move, especially when things are down.

I get not all Cyclone fans are this way. Living in Des Moines, I've become very good friends with some cyclone fans who are completely opposite of the normal ISU fan on this site. It's the guy who makes up a stupid moniker, then comes over to bash Iowa's program, coaches, future, etc etc. Bryce is a good poster, a bit of a homer, like myself, but solid none the less. He can at least admit when ISU sucks, or isn't good at something, which the rest seem to have a problem admitting. I guess I'd never go over to CF, or report, and knock their clones, because it's a dbag move, especially when things are down.

Jozzer, I completely agree and am in the same boat as I live in Urbandale and I have alot of friends who went to ISU. Their problem is complete strangers who are hawk fans give them a hard time and they flip out. For one, I am not sure why strangers feel the need to do that to someone they don't know. But two it happens on both sides. Everyone has to remember that, which most don't or don't care at all.

To sum it up for you, it seems A LOT of ISU fans are hypocrites but so are A LOT of Iowa fans, people need to grow up. Plus tired of reading ISU trolling crap. They either need to add to the conversation or leave. This is an Iowa Hawkeye website NOT a rivalry site, yes it has a rivalry forum so they can stay there if that is why they are here.

I totally agree. There's enough to talk about here that we don't need to constantly discuss the clownz bowl game or their 4-star recruits. Let's focus on next season, guys.

Jozzer, I completely agree and am in the same boat as I live in Urbandale and I have alot of friends who went to ISU. Their problem is complete strangers who are hawk fans give them a hard time and they flip out. For one, I am not sure why strangers feel the need to do that to someone they don't know. But two it happens on both sides. Everyone has to remember that, which most don't or don't care at all.

I live in Ames and go to Iowa State. I'm a die hard hawkeye fan and show it. Random ISU fans have gotten in my face before about it. I just laugh and walk away, but its kind of unnerving that people you do not know or have never met feel comfortable doing that about something as trivial as the team you cheer for.

I live in Ames and go to Iowa State. I'm a die hard hawkeye fan and show it. Random ISU fans have gotten in my face before about it. I just laugh and walk away, but its kind of unnerving that people you do not know or have never met feel comfortable doing that about something as trivial as the team you cheer for.

So you flaunt being a hawkeye fan at a rival school, then some what complain about it?

If I went to Iowa instead of ISU, and wore ISU attire, I'd expect the same thing, and wouldn't complain. Because contrary to how you wrote your post, it happens in Iowa City too.

So you flaunt being a hawkeye fan at a rival school, then some what complain about it?

If I went to Iowa instead of ISU, and wore ISU attire, I'd expect the same thing, and wouldn't complain. Because contrary to how you wrote your post, it happens in Iowa City too.

Where did he complain about it?

Yeah, it most definitely would happen at Iowa too, no doubt in my mind. However, that doesn't make it right. Students are for the most part just immature kids who SHOULD know better.

A complete stranger does not have the right to mess with people just because someone is wearing a rivals gear at their school. Although he did say he laughs and walks away. Seems like he isn't complaining just telling the rest of us his experience at ISU with him wearing Iowa gear on ISU campus. I still think it is sad, then again I am a lot older and more mature than I was when I was 18-22 years old in college.

Then again, my friends who have tavern hawks who mess with them aren't on campus, it is usually at their workplace or in a different public place (usually a bar) and it usually isn't a kid. More like an adult who should differently know better. Not saying ISU fans don't do it because they do especially now that it seems the football programs have flipped a little bit. Before it was to stick up for ISU, not it seems to just rub it in that ISU has won more games this year and won back to back games against Iowa.

1. I didn't say it didn't happen in IC, and I still don't think that makes it right. It's still dumb.
2. I didn't say I flaunted it, I don't shove it in anyone's face. I said I showed it. I may wear an Iowa shirt during Iowa v. ISU week, or refuse free tickets to the crap hole that is Jack Trice (a little bazinga right there) but that doesn't give someone the right to get in my face or be little me about it.

We are not talking about "Iowa sucks" but literal shoving and words that will just look like stars on here. That is just dumb. They can do it, but it makes me have less respect for them and just laugh to myself.

If you expect to be disrespected like that in public because of a tshirt or the team you root for then you have very low expectations of people, and for that I am a little sad.

Latest posts