2 in state 4 stars commit to ISU

If that helps you sleep at night, then run with it. Melatonin works better.

Clonestar - I'm planning on making "Were Not Last" t-shirts to celebrate both our programs successful football seasons. I will be selling them in both black and gold and red and yellow. Can I put you down for an order?

HA! That's funny.

Being recruited by Texas, Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame, 'Bama, Florida, USC, and such = +1*

Being recruited by Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Vanderbilt and such = -1*

Lazard had an offer from Nebraska. He was also being recruited by LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oregon, and Wisconsin. He didn't have an offer from those schools, but he also committed in December of his junior year. It'll be interesting to see if they keep after him and do give him an offer.

Clonestar - I'm planning on making "Were Not Last" t-shirts to celebrate both our programs successful football seasons. I will be selling them in both black and gold and red and yellow. Can I put you down for an order?
If I wasn't buying a bowl t-shirt, I would say count me in:)

If I wasn't buying a bowl t-shirt, I would say count me in:)

I know this is supposed to be a dig at Iowa, but do you really buy a bowl shirt for the Memphis bowl against Tulsa after going 6-6?
You are enforcing the clone fan stereotype

I know this is supposed to be a dig at Iowa, but do you really buy a bowl shirt for the Memphis bowl against Tulsa after going 6-6?You are enforcing the clone fan stereotype
Yes, if I go to the game I will buy a shirt. I haven't decided if I am going or not.

I know this is supposed to be a dig at Iowa, but do you really buy a bowl shirt for the Memphis bowl against Tulsa after going 6-6?
You are enforcing the clone fan stereotype

It will be a good way to identify him on a future episode of First 48.

Geez want to have an excuse for being stupid? Be a clown fan. Never were, now aren't, and never will be relevant in college football.

Go back and look at ISU's Class of 2003. There was so much hand wringing on HN at that time.

Tjaden, Blythe, Barkema, Schrage, Meyer and Brant.

Are one or two players going to matter in the long run? No, but its still a terrible sign that any decent football player not from Ames would choose ISU over Iowa.

That's why I like my bet - hopefully he takes the bet

I could use an extra $5
I bet you could use $5. That would be about 30 miles in my vehicle. I would just need about 400 more miles worth of gas to get me there. I could sleep in my vehicle and pack some food, but I need a ticket to the game. I also would have to get 430 miles worth of gas to get back. Hmmm, let me think about it.....

Latest posts