'19 In-State PG Tyreke Locure Talks Increased Iowa Interest

I don't exactly know what an unimpressive assist is, so sorry if I laid it out wrong in my reply. If the assist, impressive or not lead to pts, it's a good assist. The player gets credit for it. I get that sometimes the bucket is scored because of the shooter and sometimes because of the pass, but I maintain that they both end in the same result and ya get credit for both. Every assist is a good assist because someone scored. I agree some are better then others - but I can't discount any of them for any reason because again ...they all end with pts and also - who gives a .... I get what you are saying tho and IMO - I don't completely agree with your concept but that's ok, we can't always agree. We can agree that 56 took that word and then ran it into the ground tho.

I don't discredit any assist either. I just give more credit to some. Its easier to score from a good pass. And one thing assist numbers don't show are the ones you didn't get because you didn't have the passing skills required to get it. You completely agree with me, you just don't know it yet. If you made a list of the top 100 passers, it wouldn't be an exact copy of the top 100 assist leaders. That's because of the variables I mentioned earlier. 56 said Gesell was a better passer because he averaged more assists like that's all that matters.

Did Mike steal your girlfriend? Mike would dribble it off his foot? He had way more assists and 11 less turnovers than Jordan had last year. Fans like you that discredit former players who gave it everything they had for four years is sickening in my opinion.

When I talk to Cyclone fans, I like to pretend their former players were impossible to replace to. Talk up the former players while bashing the current ones. Its a fun troll method.

Anyone have any idea when this forum gets back to Tyreke? Keep looking for any updates. Thanks

We should know more about our interest in him after this summer. I really like his game and want him to be a Hawk, if he does by 2024 PC will be on here talking discrediting him though

It might be cheating but that's how it would go down. I'd want Jordan because if the pass wasn't there, he could hit from anywhere on the floor.

For this exercise we are assuming the pass has to be made or we lose. I want Bohannon because he wouldn't just get him the ball, he would get him the ball in the best possible position to score.

Did Mike steal your girlfriend? Mike would dribble it off his foot? He had way more assists and 11 less turnovers than Jordan had last year. Fans like you that discredit former players who gave it everything they had for four years is sickening in my opinion.

Woody never developed an offensive game
Uthoff lacked a killer instinct
Jok turned it over at a huge clip, dogged it on D and made bone head plays in crucial moments
Whitey struggled with a jumper
Mike G fumbled a lot of last minute possessions

They are still some of my favorite Iowa players of all time and me saying anything that I said above shouldn't make you sick troll.

Woody never developed an offensive game
Uthoff lacked a killer instinct
Jok turned it over at a huge clip, dogged it on D and made bone head plays in crucial moments
Whitey struggled with a jumper
Mike G fumbled a lot of last minute possessions

They are still some of my favorite Iowa players of all time and me saying anything that I said above shouldn't make you sick troll.

I guess I don't see how it is so easy to criticize former players and then pump up current players. Oh well, Jordan will take a beating the year after he graduates on here too.

I guess I don't see how it is so easy to criticize former players and then pump up current players. Oh well, Jordan will take a beating the year after he graduates on here too.

Jordan's not very good on defense - it's a short coming that we're all hopeful that he can get to at least a serviceable level.

Moss lacked consistency and confidence

Cook had some weak handles at times I thought and instead of passing out of a bad situation - typically just went to the hole and took and missed a difficult shot

Bear is still rail thin and IMO, he looks tired all the time... and I mean, all the time.

It's ok to share your views on players dude, good and bad- I think most people agreed with your assessment of Jordan not being good defensively but your issues with him lie much deeper and go beyond the limit of what should be consider a healthy amount of criticism. You also refuse to acknowledge what he does bring to table and just fawn over players from other schools.

It is a common troll technique, you know this.

Why do you care so much anyway you Hypocrite. You rip away and bash away at current players, why do you care if others do the same of current players or former players?

I don't hate Iowa because I think Carr is better than Jordan. I was the one defending Mike, Sapp and Woody their senior year saying how much we were going to miss their defense. I appreciate good defense so I'm not all in on the Jordan being an elite point guard hype.

So what is the end game in all this? Just to be loved and appreciated on Cyclonefanatic? Running this troll somehow Chris Williams will recognize your "brilliance"?

I don't hate Iowa because I think Carr is better than Jordan. I was the one defending Mike, Sapp and Woody their senior year saying how much we were going to miss their defense. I appreciate good defense so I'm not all in on the Jordan being an elite point guard hype.
All you do is bash the Hawks. Pick another team to follow. Go follow Kentucky in basketball, then switch to Alabama in football. Then follow ISU in, oops that won't work.

And it sickens me when people still live with Mommy at 40 years old, and try to argue to just get attention.

We've tried to figure it out... I actually apologized to him once because it was kind of becoming apparent during the JBO epic thread that he was likely 12... and well, that makes me the bad guy

Yeah, most 12 year olds would likely lose interest eventually and go play video games or something. This is a persistent little fella.

Latest posts