'19 In-State PG Tyreke Locure Talks Increased Iowa Interest

Cyclone fan = Hawkeye obsessed. Typical of their fan base

I'll admit that I am that way with the Huskers. Cause the only coverage I get on this side of the state. It's a scary thought that I can kind of put myself in the shoes and mind of a Cyclone fan.

I'll admit that I am that way with the Huskers. Cause the only coverage I get on this side of the state. It's a scary thought that I can kind of put myself in the shoes and mind of a Cyclone fan.

I don't think most posters would mind having an intelligent discussion with ISU fans, but Cytwins is just outright trolling. Pretending to be an Iowa fan and knocking Iowa players to get a reaction.

It is a common troll technique, you know this.

Why do you care so much anyway you Hypocrite. You rip away and bash away at current players, why do you care if others do the same of current players or former players?

I didn't rip on Mike when he was playing, I actually was one of the few that defended him. Once again you don't know what you're talking about.

I didn't rip on Mike when he was playing, I actually was one of the few that defended him. Once again you don't know what you're talking about.

You rip on current players all the time. Why is it ok to bash a current Hawkeye in Jordan Bohannon non stop, while everyone else has to defend him from you rediculous non stop attacks?

You rip on current players all the time. Why is it ok to bash a current Hawkeye in Jordan Bohannon non stop, while everyone else has to defend him from you rediculous non stop attacks?

People bashed Mike and Woody because of what they lacked offensively even though they were terrific defenders but if I criticize Jordan for his defensive shortcomings or correct when people say he could finish at the rim I'm the world's worst fan. I just need to be the bigger person and realize some of you just don't understand basketball and it's not your fault.

People bashed Mike and Woody because of what they lacked offensively even though they were terrific defenders but if I criticize Jordan for his defensive shortcomings or correct when people say he could finish at the rim I'm the world's worst fan. I just need to be the bigger person and realize some of you just don't understand basketball and it's not your fault.

Everyone on here has criticized Jordan's defense. You blast him non stop 24/7 about more than his defense. He isn't big enough to to ever be good, he has fake assists, he can't shoot (Fg%), and on and on.

Take your Faux Outrage and your awful troll job elsewhere.

Been away mainly since the end of hoops season.. Doesn't look like I've missed much. This 5656 crap is STILL going on?

I've been mostly ignoring Dean and his nonsense so that has helped. It's not near as bad as it was during basketball season, it just took a while for me to realize he has no clue what he's talking about and doesn't deserve a response!

I've been mostly ignoring Dean and his nonsense so that has helped. It's not near as bad as it was during basketball season, it just took a while for me to realize he has no clue what he's talking about and doesn't deserve a response!

You are the clown who doesn't know basketball. Here are you absolutely ridiculous and stupid gems:

1) Before a game was played Jordan wasn't even a B1G worthy player
2) Iowa has bottom of the B1G talent
3) Iowa would finish 10th or worse in the B1G
4) Jordan wouldn't be Fr All B1G and anyone who said he would be is stupid
5) Jordan has too many fake assists
6) Iowa wouldn't even make the NIT Tournament.

Those are just off the top of my head. Your basketball knowledge pathetic.

yeah you've been burnt to a crisp on here with a lot of your "predictions". The nice thing is they are public and everyone can see em and they're indisputable. You calling anyone out for their basketball knowledge is rich

139e0219a89bc380aca76f30e1ea3abb491ab7d5.jpeg

Hawk5656 is a complete moron. And I am not trying to be mean. He is literally a moron. He can't help it. I feel really bad for him. It must have a really sad and lonely life.

Hawk5656 is a complete moron. And I am not trying to be mean. He is literally a moron. He can't help it. I feel really bad for him. It must have a really sad and lonely life.

You are trying to be mean though. You can't help it..

giphy.gif

You are trying to be mean though. You can't help it..

giphy.gif

Actually, I am not. I think there is seriously something wrong with him. And I feel bad for him. The level of obsession he has and the amount of trolling he does can only come from someone that is a little off in the head. Either he lacks intelligence or he has a mental disorder. I am not sure which one. Or I guess the other option is he really doesn't have a life outside of talking about Iowa and trolling all day long. And that is really sad. I feel bad for the guy whatever is wrong with him.

Latest posts