I got busted today, just got home from jail

What is funny about this thread isn't really the commentary from the OP, I knew it was BS right off...its so many people that think its real.

BS? I wish it was all BS. I'll try telling that to the judge that since Jon Miller said it was all BS then the BS charges should be dropped, my moms BS bail money should be refunded, my BS attorney fees should be $00.00, Paco's car should be towed back to Finkbine and the BS $135 towing fee should be given back. Oh yea, Ed's BS M.I.P. $735 fine stricken from the record as well as that BS 1880's law "defrauding an innkeeper" charge should be dropped.

The only thing that is BS is the fact that many of you are willing to lay down and let the U. and Iowa City become a police state. You got to fight for your right to party, dudes!

BS? I wish it was all BS. I'll try telling that to the judge that since Jon Miller said it was all BS then the BS charges should be dropped, my moms BS bail money should be refunded, my BS attorney fees should be $00.00, Paco's car should be towed back to Finkbine and the BS $135 towing fee should be given back. Oh yea, Ed's BS M.I.P. $735 fine stricken from the record as well as that BS 1880's law "defrauding an innkeeper" charge should be dropped.

The only thing that is BS is the fact that many of you are willing to lay down and let the U. and Iowa City become a police state. You got to fight for your right to party, dudes!

You can't undo what's never been done.

I would love to know who it is though...because he/she has to have an tie to my old stomping grounds with the references made.

I would love to know who it is though...because he/she has to have an tie to my old stomping grounds with the references made.

Do you have any shared history with Eject Porkins? Or HuskerForever?:p:D

I say, "Let him go, he's rolling!"

If you don't stand for something you, then you stand for nothing! Go get 'em Melrose.

This has been so entertaining. Thanks Jon, for letting him continue to make a fool of himself.

Im wondering if its a Police City in a city or a police state in a city, maybe im still drunk... but im confused nonetheless lol

I say, "Let him go, he's rolling!"

If you don't stand for something you, then you stand for nothing! Go get 'em Melrose.

This has been so entertaining. Thanks Jon, for letting him continue to make a fool of himself.

Couldn't agree more, 'eyz. Except for the last line. Melrose must be a resident attending the prestigious University of Iowa Writer's Workshop where, when completed, he will earn a Master's Degree. He is not one of the posters who comes out of this thread playing the part of the fool. Very creative Mel!

GO HAWKS!

FREE MELROSE!

I wonder if MelroseGuy is a relative of the late, great Melrose Larry Green?

Just how many different IP addresses does your firm provide you BTR?

Wasn't me, I was on the bus passed out at the time the first post was made. My mom said I was so drunk when she dropped me off at the bus station that I paid some kid named Lonnie 20 bucks to make sure I and both of my bags made it on the bus and that I pulled out a big wad of cash in front of like 20 proles. She thought for sure I was gonna get rolled on the bus and so she kept calling me but I was passed out - 41 missed calls. Don't worry, I only drank on private property - my buddy made us kill this bottle of Jameson - that's what did me in. Never again. Going to reinstate the old rule of nothing but beer at tailgates. I had a full day hangover yesterday.

You're chillin on Melrose with your buddy named Paco!
You cracked one open just for hard knocks, yo!
Some cop comes up and starts crampin your style!
He tells you to pour it out, you big fat pile!

You gotta fight! For your right! To PARTY!

You follow his rules to ditch the booze!
But you crack one open cause you refuse to lose!
The cop cuffs you up and takes you downtown!
Your just showin your son how to wear the crown!

You get out of jail, mad, cause you missed the game!
You know these new rules make life really lame!
Your gonna file suit even if you spent time in jail!
Because in the end your dumber than a nail!

Last edited:
You're chillin on Melrose with your buddy named Paco!
You cracked one open just for hard knocks, yo!
Some cop comes up and starts crampin your style!
He tells you to pour it out, you big fat pile!

You follow his rules to ditch the booze!
But you crack one open cause you refuse to lose!
The cop cuffs you up takes you downtown!
Your just showin your son how to wear the crown!

You get out of jail, mad, cause you missed the game!
You know these new rules make life really lame!
Your gonna file suit even if you spent time in jail!
Because in the end your dumber than a nail!

FIVE FRACKIN' STARS, CHS! This is brilliant work.
Mike D says hi, btw. :)

I just read this thread for the first time. I really hope no one believes this guy, lol. BS all the way.

Well if this is real can you kindly tell me the names of the officers that arrested you? I would like to buy them both a beer for a job well done.

Let me clear something up, my son Eddie isn't the kid that some lady is claiming is mine. That is a whole nother story.

Does it involve this woman?

KeIZA.jpg