Proctor

I saw a post on Facebook last night. I can’t find it again, but recall it was from a trusted source, IMHO. It stated clearly that Proctor switching to Oregon was an overblown rumor and he is committed to Iowa. Hopeful.

The Swarm collective apparently has put together a pretty good package for him. Will it match Oregon? No. But it could be enough to stay close to home.
This could be nothing more than a rather brilliant ploy by Proctor to secure a hefty "salary raise" like a coach interviewing for another job he has no intention of taking. If so ya gotta hand it to him for playing the system and say good for you young man. He didn't break any rules. (I hope this is the case)

This could be nothing more than a rather brilliant ploy by Proctor to secure a hefty "salary raise" like a coach interviewing for another job he has no intention of taking. If so ya gotta hand it to him for playing the system and say good for you young man. He didn't break any rules. (I hope this is the case)

So, he has Kirk's agent? ;)

I couldn't help but think the same thing. Adds more money to the bank while increasing his fandom as being the guy that turned down Oregon and Nike money. Nothing wrong with shopping around to get more booster money. Whether it was intentional or not, I'm sure this becomes more and more common as the landscape changes going forward due to NIL.

Well it's been awhile since he did that already and he hasn't flipped yet. That feels like a good sign. I hope he'll be at the Nebraska game Friday. That'd calm down a lot of nerves I would bet.

Well it's been awhile since he did that already and he hasn't flipped yet. That feels like a good sign. I hope he'll be at the Nebraska game Friday. That'd calm down a lot of nerves I would bet.

I sure hope so, I think there's a good chance Proctor sees significant action next season as a true freshman.

unless someone posted earlier, curious what nil money Oregon hinted he could get, not sure what he thinks he can get from Iowa

I sure hope so, I think there's a good chance Proctor sees significant action next season as a true freshman.
Oh yeah he's plug and play I'd say. Wirfs played as a true frosh and he wasn't nearly as big as this kid. And that's saying something. Idk if he'll be a RT or LT but he can play day 1 somewhere

Apparently, Arizona St is going to name the Oregon OC as its new head coach today, Sunday. He's From Scottsdale, graduated from ASU, was an assistant at ASU so he's basically coming home. Plus he evidently can coach offensive football.

This raises the question, in my mind at least, would this affect KP's mind about a possible Oregon commit? Or, the new ASU coach will be hitting the recruiting trails hard immediatley, would he try and flip KP to ASU?

Exactly! Peace out dude. We’re young at the current, but won’t be. JFC, how quickly people forget. He ain’t going nowhere. Iowa is a football factory. As I suggest to most, enjoy it. If he leaves who cares. Iowa will have many more OL in the league then Oregon.
You really need to get out more buddy

Yup my cousin that played TE for UNI ended up doing that for Stryker and worked with Luke Recker of all people for awhile. There's an instant foot in the door to that industry for those guys. 6 figures pretty much right out the gate.
When Luke Hot. Great player.

So did Proctor flip his commitment and I just missed it or is he still committed to the Hawks? I noticed Kenny Dillingham (Oregon OC) got the HC job at Arizona State so I'm wondering if that made an impact as this happened after Proctors visit. There are questions if their 5 star QB, Dante Moore, will flip his commitment too ASU due to their close relationship.

So did Proctor flip his commitment and I just missed it or is he still committed to the Hawks? I noticed Kenny Dillingham (Oregon OC) got the HC job at Arizona State so I'm wondering if that made an impact as this happened after Proctors visit. There are questions if their 5 star QB, Dante Moore, will flip his commitment too ASU due to their close relationship.
They lost a stud WR recruit just the other day I saw. That little shakeup was a surprise to Oregon. I mean that OC is like 32 yrs old... No way did they think they were losing him to a HC gig... But ASU is his alma matre and they are feeling frisky enough to hire the kid. College football is crazy. Auburn hired that Freeze guy after all the crap he'd done.

Latest posts